April 19, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint - Tealo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

Love this eyeliner. I'm an nc42 for reference. I love this color in waterline. It's a subtle pop of color but still neutral enough for everyday wear. Glides on and lasts. A definite love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by julespena

An amazing alternative eyeliner to the traditional black or browns. Perfect to make green/hazel/brown eyes pop without an overload of colour. Use a thin line close to the lashes for a more subtle line, or a thicker line for a pop of colour in your look. Super creamy and easy to apply. If you're looking to expand your eyeliners definitely go out and purchase this guy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

This is my absolute all time favorite eye liner. I have blue green eyes and this liner is the perfect combo of blue and green without being in your face bright. It doesn't scream teal (more muted) but is a nice change from black. It really makes my eyes pop. I do notice that it goes dull very fast and crumbles in my sharpener, but I have overlooked that flaw because I LOVE the color so much. It does wear well through the day but not so waterproof that you cannot remove it. BUT I am very disappointed because I am 99.9% sure they are discontinuing this liner! I tried to repurchase a couple days ago and the makeup artist at MAC couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't find it in their system either. I tried purchasing the liner online instead and I don't see it anywhere online. So sad. I am now on the hunt for a new muted teal eyeliner :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

I love this color-- a nice blue green, great for layering under a shadow for dimension. The only draw back is when sharpening it's quite crumbly and I've gone through a couple of these as the color can break inside the pencil and fall out! It also travels sometimes. I've used cheaper liners with better results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I love the color, it has just enough of both blue and green. It makes my brown eyes pop. It is a pretty creamy eyeliner that can be vibrant but isn't over the top. It can be a pain to get off though, my regular m/u remover can't get it all off and leaves a lot of it behind which I guess means the e/l has good staying power, but still. Also, I find that my lined bottom lid tends to smudge a bit after a few hours with this, but I guess that could be remedied with a good primer. So overall, I love the color, find it very wearable and pretty, just wish it came off easier and at the same time didn't smudge as much, at least on the bottom lash line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After using this product for a week I can now say I have found a really great liner that is not black.
I first got this only because I saw it at the counter and bought it without thinking twice. I have been using it nonstop instead of black and its been great. Its creamy, applies smooth, blends well. It sorta gets all over your face but not too much. I have hazel eyes and it really makes the green pop. Its also less harsh than a black liner.
Depending on the person the outcome of this product will vary, but I really do love this liner and its a great staple to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tealo powerpoint was my first pencil from MAC and initially i didn't much care for it and it sat in my mu box for months. but i have breathed new life into it - and this pencil is now a fave liner for a neutral eye. i am a black eyeliner girl and neede any other color eyeliner to have a good color payoff. this color is great - deep forest-y green, and it stays put pretty darn well.

what i HATE about it though is that it just crumbles and falls apart whenever i sharpen it! the pencil gets dull pretty easy- and seems to need to be sharpened all the time -and then when i do sharpen it the tip crumbles at least 2 or 3 timed before i give up and try to line my eye with a dull pencil. drives me nuts!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

I love the color of Mac's Tealo Powerpoint eyeliner, it ends there. I had to drag this across my eye, then it flaked after about 2 hours. I thought if I applied shadow it would apply more easily, I couldn't get any color that way. Sadly, it it going back and I am now on the hunt for a great eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! As far as the regular eyeliners go (not mechanical ones) I'm not a huge fan, however, this one is super creamy and gorgeous. I applied this on my waterline and it stayed for ever. Usually the effect lasts a couple of hours and goes away with my other reg. eyeliners, but this didn't even come off when I took a shower. It really adds depth to your eyes and makes them appear bigger and brighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Lottie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful product an I have bought 4 or 5 of them. I wore the tarnish kohl eyeline by mac for years and years and still love that too, but this one is slightly more green, you can define your eyes more with it and it's much longer lasting and doesn't smudge like tarnish does. It makes my hazel eyes really stand out and look very pretty and I will certainly never go back to black eyeliners after using the green tinted ones which are so much more flattering. As it's longer lasting than the kohls it is a little tougher to remove at the end of the day, but it's worth it.