July 31, 2014 | 2036 users online

Powder - Real Cosmetics - Cairo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lovelove

I love this powder. It goes on so smooth, stays all day and best of all it matches my skin tone.

Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by mrsspell

I love this powder! I bought this in Havana. The color selection is wonderful. It gives a medium amount of coverage (not too thick or too sheer or too powdery). The packaging could use an overhaul though. Its like a square box with a little sponge in it. I use a brush to apply and toss the sponge. Even so, this is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by hlnwnyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't rave enough about Real Cosmetics. What an innovation--have the powder match the foundation! I don't know how many times I've found a foundation color match (though not as good as Real Cosmetics Cairo) and have it ruined by some generic color powder from the same company because they are too lazy to make more than "light," "medium" or "dark." No more ashy, too orange, or too dark powder for me! Real Cosmetics is my HG for foundation products for life!

UPDATE: Yes I still love Cairo but going to the MAC counter and getting NC 17 stick foundation is much more convenient both in terms of purchasing and in application. Too bad because I did really like the company.