April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Skinflash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hanlou1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have terrible dark shadows under my eyes, even when fully rested. I have to say Touché éclat didn't touch them and neither did so many others but this little gem works miracles. Lovely consistency, it doesn't cake and melts beautifully into the skin. My search for for a brightener/concealer has come to an end- hurrah!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by SweetieSteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product & I have been wearing this for 3 years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I admit I was skeptical at first...but after one use I was totally in love. I have a lot of fine lines (ok...and some wrinkles) and horrible genetically inherited dark circles...I used this as a concealer for my under eye area and a highlighter on my brow bones, cheeks, bridge of nose, and cuspids bow...also used it on my laugh lines to soften them. I have horrible lighting in my home so I really wasn't sure if the effect was that great...till I went out that day. I had 5 people tell me I looked great, that I was glowing, etc. My 13 year old brother even noticed as we were video chatting (and we all know how unflattering those cams can be!)...he said, wow sis, you look really good today! For me to get compliments on my completion is unheard of, and I continue to get them every time I wear Skinflah! Love love love!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Britforever26

ok I have to say that this is the best highlighter in the whole wide world. I use to sell lancome but we all went to get the highliter from Dior. its amazing. and it stays. it rally does all its suppost to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally may have found the HG concealer that is not cakey and actually matches/highlights my complexion. I tried Benefit and that was way off the mark but this is nice and light while blending even and though it does match my complexiton I still see a slight glow but I am sure if I went down one shade the highlight woud be more visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not too sure about this. After my first application of dior skinflash on my face, I found that my seb K which I have 30 years began to itch and start to peel off. Now the ugly seb K ig gone. Thanks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeFaraz1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across Skinflash unexpectedly. I had gone to Nordstrom looking for a very old Smashbox stick foundation (it no longer exists). At this Nordstrom the Smashbox counter and the Dior counter are adjacent, so the saleswoman helping (shout-out to my girl, April) suggested I try Skinflash. What I was going for was heavy coverage for my undereye area--I think I got it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by dreamsandreverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I had my eye on this product for some time and finally just bought it after a makeup artist/sales associate at a Dior counter used it. She had used it as an eyeshadow base, but as expected, it creased within the hour. (My eyelids MUST have a primer of some sort.)

I've been using it as a concealer on blemish spots and find it adequate, but not great. One positive is it doesn't look caked on or obvious that I covered something.

Lately, I've gotten some dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and this has covered them decently. I'd say it's done a good job with that. It isn't great, but it's done the job.

As a highlighter I find it pretty useless.

I don't love the click pen or the applicator brush on the end. I find the brush becomes stiff and scratchy so I have to constantly clean it. With the clicker, I feel as if I have to click forever, but even one click too many and I have a huge glob and mess. A tube with a narrow opening may be better.

I do feel it's worth a try to see if it works for you. I can make it work, and won't return it, but it's not my favorite and do not see myself ever repurchasing as there are better products for me. I gave it three lippies because while it's not great, it's still not awful. I paid $37 for it, which is a bit too expensive for how it performs combined with the packaging. I find it a very middle of the road product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KatieA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is just okay. I bought it with the hopes it'd conceal dark circles and brighten my skin. It works okay as a concealar, but I don't notice any difference in brightness. It's about $40 at Sephora. I won't bother buying it again since it doesn't wow me. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't believe this product got such low rating here! I've got my second skinflash today. It does an amazing job on brightening up my eyes and yet makes it look so natural. I have tried many highlights, and I think this one is the best one out there.
When I have more serious dark circles I use concealer Diorskin Nude.