December 20, 2014 | 1163 users online

Highlighters - Dior - Skinflash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by melinakaterina

A really good product that can be easily applied!its texture is amazing and its easily blendable

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Tiger12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried other cream highlighters and they have all accentuated my fine lines but this doesn't! It's creamy! Apparently Lulu uses it, say no more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I absolutely love this product, it has been in my bag for many years now.

It is a great highlighting pen product that blends seamlessly and brightens complexion like no other.

I do find the texure of this to be very delicate and easy to blend. I do like using a nice fluffy brush when I work it in, something like a MAC 217 or Sephora 57 would do.

It does photograph nicely and has no flashback.

For more tips and tricks on brightening makeup and Skinflash, I recommend this post below:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hanlou1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have terrible dark shadows under my eyes, even when fully rested. I have to say Touché éclat didn't touch them and neither did so many others but this little gem works miracles. Lovely consistency, it doesn't cake and melts beautifully into the skin. My search for for a brightener/concealer has come to an end- hurrah!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by SweetieSteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product & I have been wearing this for 3 years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I admit I was skeptical at first...but after one use I was totally in love. I have a lot of fine lines (ok...and some wrinkles) and horrible genetically inherited dark circles...I used this as a concealer for my under eye area and a highlighter on my brow bones, cheeks, bridge of nose, and cuspids bow...also used it on my laugh lines to soften them. I have horrible lighting in my home so I really wasn't sure if the effect was that great...till I went out that day. I had 5 people tell me I looked great, that I was glowing, etc. My 13 year old brother even noticed as we were video chatting (and we all know how unflattering those cams can be!)...he said, wow sis, you look really good today! For me to get compliments on my completion is unheard of, and I continue to get them every time I wear Skinflah! Love love love!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Britforever26

ok I have to say that this is the best highlighter in the whole wide world. I use to sell lancome but we all went to get the highliter from Dior. its amazing. and it stays. it rally does all its suppost to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally may have found the HG concealer that is not cakey and actually matches/highlights my complexion. I tried Benefit and that was way off the mark but this is nice and light while blending even and though it does match my complexiton I still see a slight glow but I am sure if I went down one shade the highlight woud be more visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not too sure about this. After my first application of dior skinflash on my face, I found that my seb K which I have 30 years began to itch and start to peel off. Now the ugly seb K ig gone. Thanks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeFaraz1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across Skinflash unexpectedly. I had gone to Nordstrom looking for a very old Smashbox stick foundation (it no longer exists). At this Nordstrom the Smashbox counter and the Dior counter are adjacent, so the saleswoman helping (shout-out to my girl, April) suggested I try Skinflash. What I was going for was heavy coverage for my undereye area--I think I got it!