Dior Addict Lipgloss-A Sprinkle of Sugar-651

4.4

on 5/30/2006 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A sprinkle of sugar wears as a warm corally pink shade on my tanned (C40) skin (black hair, green eyes). It looks a lot more pigmented in the tube than it is on the lips. I have to admit I bought the gloss out of pure hype and my obsession for all things girly. I had to take off one lippie because although the color is pretty nice, I found that as it fades it leaves an unsightly ring around my lips (yuck!)and the price is much too high ($23.50). The packaging is really classy, but we're basically paying for a name here. MAC's lipglasses perform much better: they are longer-wearing (although much stickier, something that I've grown to love), have a bigger range of shades, better consistency and are $8 cheaper. They are definitely still my number one. This gloss however, is a close second.

on 4/2/2005 3:12:00 AM

This is such a pretty colour. Its a sparkly reddy pink in the tube which comes out a pretty pink on the lips. Its darker in the tube that on the lips. The packaging is pretty and its not too sticky. My only complaint is its price..its expensive as all Dior products are. I'm so happy i got this in a 50% off sale - i wouldnt be able to afford it otherwise. The price and the fact its limited edition is what would stop me from buying it again.

I miss this color. Why was it only a limited edition? Some of the other colors are a bit too cool toned for me. This one was warm and perfect. I'll miss you sprinkle of sugar.

on 7/28/2004 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

nice shade, very subtle (maybe too subtle?). a bit too watery for my taste and the staying power also isn`t very good. but the packaging of CD`s lip glosses is FANTASTIC!

on 7/16/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty peachy-pinky-red colour similar to my natural lip colour. Not long lasting. High pigment, perhaps too much colour for my liking, I prefer a little less opacity. Cute packaging, but I dont think I will be buying anymore Addict glosses as they just dont last long compared to my others.

on 6/27/2004 9:56:00 PM

This is definitely one of my favorites! When I first bought this, I wasn't too crazy about the color. It seemed very sheer and almost invisible. I recently tried it again; this time with a more generous coating. This brought out the color and it looks great! It's a cool pink with slight golden shimmer. The texture is good. It's a bit thinner than some glosses, but doesn't slide all over the place. The scent, to me, is almost unnoticable. I wear it along with a bronzer and it looks great!

on 6/18/2004 8:55:00 PM

When I first saw this in the tube, I was really concerned it would turn out too fuschia on me. Thankfully, it didn't.

It's a beautiful rosey pink color. Pair it with a nice rosey pink blush and it will really brighten your face up.

The texture is great. Love the scent and no funky taste. Worth every penny. Great shade for Spring/Summer. continued >>

on 6/8/2004 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Got this off eBay for a fraction of the price after I saw singer Ashanti wearing it in a magazine. I was disappointed when I looked at the tube but when I put it on, it blended with my complexion perfectly. It's a nice dusky rose color and the scent is nice.I probably won't buy this again unless it's on eBay.

on 6/5/2004 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A wonderful lip gloss that looks like pink sugar. It smells like cotton candy (but doesn't taste like it). I doesn't show up like a cotton candy pink on me (I'm an MMM) but looks like crystaline rose pink. I wear it quite a bit.

on 5/19/2004 5:28:00 PM

Very cute, very shimmery rosey pink and not sticky at all! Love it!

Popular Lip Glosses