April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I buy this from Costco in the value pack and I cannot get enough of it. I cannot wait to put on at night time before bed. It feels silky and refreshing underneath my eyes and just the right amount of 'cool'. It does not burn or make my skin itchy and most of all does not turn my skin red. I really do see a difference in the texture and elasticity of my under eye skin. I do believe that this has significantly helped lift and regenerate my under eyes. One of the best antiaging lifting serums that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by stevesgirl86

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For some reason I never hear anyone say how great this is for EYELIDS! I'm on my 3rd bottle and my eyelids are getting smoother---crepey no more. Great for crows feet but my eyelids blow me away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this stuff. I love it and have gotten tons of compliments since using it. Formerly I used Bobbi Brown and Khiel's but not until after using this did my friend ask me what I use for my eyes. Also, I like that I can use it in the morning under my makeup and it doesn't get greasy or anything. However, I don't love the bottle for it - I've had trouble w it clogging and it definitely doesn't allow you to get all the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SO! I bought this in a 3 pack with the regenerating cream cleanser and the deep hydration cream. Let me say, I LOVE the cleanser and lotion. However, this little bottle of eye serum has not impressed me at all.

I am only 28 and do not have wrinkles, however I have been wanting to take "preventative measures" and start now. I have been searching for a worth while eye cream for some time, as I DO have bags/puffiness/discoloration under my eyes that I hate.

So I bought this trio because it had all the things I wanted, since I was feeling like my other facial products just weren't cutting it.

I do not feel like this product really does anything short of providing moisture to my eye area. I use it morning and night. If you use too much of it and then apply make up, prepare for major creasing and sliding around. I did find if I used less in the morning, my make up did better. So I started using a larger amount at night to really let it sink in and do it's job.

I do not notice that my discoloration is any "brighter." I do not see any decrease in puffiness. Considering the price of this serum when purchased alone, I would not purchase again, as I do not feel it does anything more than a normal moisturizer would do. I will use up the product ofcourse, but I will be searching for a new eye cream that works better for me.

Look up my reviews on the cleanser and lotion that I love from this line!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had 2 $7 coupons so, I went out on a limb and purchased 2 of the Regenerist Eye Lifting Serums without ever trying it. It came in a squarish box. When I opened it...I was shocked on how small the bottle was. It looked like a sample size. I do like the pump for hygienic reasons. I was expecting the serum to be more gel like but, it is a cross between a cream/lotion texture. I was expecting the color to be white. The color is a soft yellow. I wouldn't of minded if it had the nice scent that the Olay skincare usually has. I guess it's better that it's fragrance free since it's for the eye area. I like that the texture is not heavy at all. I apply it around my orbital bone. I know enough that an eye cream can not take away lines. Matter-of-fact, I don't have any crow's feet...LOL but, I am using it as a preventative. Thanks, Olay!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible, Worst Serum for eyes! Almost impossible to wash off. Feels like silicone around eye. Two hours after putting it on I got a pimple near eye, maybe because it is too oily. It does have a nice package, easy to use and to carry around. Don't waste your money in this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Jowalters

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Had trouble seeing after using this. It was so oily it filmed my eyes. So the next day I used less, the same thing happened. Then I noticed that my lids were drooping even more.
I am going to try and get my money back. I will never buy Olay again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

I actually thought this was working o.k. but then it gave me milia like some other reviewers here. . . . .I also think it's got some shimmer to it, which is imo completely not necessary for an eye treatment.

It also had a greasy consistency and migrated into my eyes. Not cool.

Won't repurchase, total wash for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh. Not a great product for the price, about $25 for 15ml. I stopped using this for a while because I wasn't seeing results. I will use up the bottle, but won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by fz27

I've heard great things about Olay's skincare products and purchased this as a cheaper alternative to specialty brand creams. I didn't have super high hopes, and I was still disappointed. I'm giving it 2 lippies because it didn't seem to directly do anything negative to my under eye area, but it definitely didn't do anything to help. I've now been using it for 7 months, and I see absolutely no difference in my undereye appearance. I'd rather spend a little extra and have a product that works.