December 18, 2014 | 848 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jessydisaster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know what everyone is raving about!!! What am I missing?!? I'm 40, have a few under eye wrinkles and have been using this for almost a week. I've seen better results with vitamin E oil. I don't get it!!!
I'll keep using this because of the good reviews, but so far I'm not impressed...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

This eye lifting serum is more of a medium textured lotion. I bought it because I have a little droop at the outside of my eyes and it was highly rated by beautypedia. It really does tighten the outside corners of my eyes and eliminate the droop! I noticed it the first time I used it. I use it around my eye area both night and day, over a serum. What a surprise to find a product that does what it says it will do!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

This product was given very high ratings on the Paula's Choice website. When seeing it on sale at the local supermarket I decided to give it a try.
I am very surprised at how effective it is for its price. This really is good value for money and I would recommend it but to someone in their 20s with the finest of lines. Not so much recommended to someone like me whose lines are more pronounced....

This is my first eye serum. I have always used an eye cream, but I could tell the following day that the combination of this with my eye cream was better.
The tube provides excellent control as there is a small hole- and apparently tubes are better for anti-oxidant products compared to pots. The product is non fragranced and does not irritate my eyes- I have sensitive eyes.

The only grumble is that Olay has a multitude of confusing ranges. They need to streamline and get a focus on what each product's strengths are.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ReviewSpecialist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did like the product, but I only used at during the nights. I will purchase it again.
There was 1 thing I did't like, it's watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by kleighbrewer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product back in March. I have sensitive dry skin so I thought it would help with some of the fine lines. I used on crows feet and in between my eyes thinking it would zap them. Well then I noticed it went on very oily. The next day I thought it looked better. I did not use again. A week to two weeks later my skin was dry. I squint in between my eyes and after a few weeks my wrinkles appeared much more noticeable. There are actually more than what I started with, urrgggh! I did not realize that niacinamide and green tea help to exfoliate. I don't do well with exfoliants. I was hoping that the peptides would be gentle opposed to retinol. I was wrong! Big mistake for me to use!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I haven't noticed any lifting action and no difference in crow's feet or puffiness. It does feel moisturizing, absorbs well and doesn't irritate my skin. The price is a little high, esp since it doesn't deliver on its promises. No fragrance and readily available. Won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I buy this from Costco in the value pack and I cannot get enough of it. I cannot wait to put on at night time before bed. It feels silky and refreshing underneath my eyes and just the right amount of 'cool'. It does not burn or make my skin itchy and most of all does not turn my skin red. I really do see a difference in the texture and elasticity of my under eye skin. I do believe that this has significantly helped lift and regenerate my under eyes. One of the best antiaging lifting serums that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by stevesgirl86

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For some reason I never hear anyone say how great this is for EYELIDS! I'm on my 3rd bottle and my eyelids are getting smoother---crepey no more. Great for crows feet but my eyelids blow me away.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this stuff. I love it and have gotten tons of compliments since using it. Formerly I used Bobbi Brown and Khiel's but not until after using this did my friend ask me what I use for my eyes. Also, I like that I can use it in the morning under my makeup and it doesn't get greasy or anything. However, I don't love the bottle for it - I've had trouble w it clogging and it definitely doesn't allow you to get all the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SO! I bought this in a 3 pack with the regenerating cream cleanser and the deep hydration cream. Let me say, I LOVE the cleanser and lotion. However, this little bottle of eye serum has not impressed me at all.

I am only 28 and do not have wrinkles, however I have been wanting to take "preventative measures" and start now. I have been searching for a worth while eye cream for some time, as I DO have bags/puffiness/discoloration under my eyes that I hate.

So I bought this trio because it had all the things I wanted, since I was feeling like my other facial products just weren't cutting it.

I do not feel like this product really does anything short of providing moisture to my eye area. I use it morning and night. If you use too much of it and then apply make up, prepare for major creasing and sliding around. I did find if I used less in the morning, my make up did better. So I started using a larger amount at night to really let it sink in and do it's job.

I do not notice that my discoloration is any "brighter." I do not see any decrease in puffiness. Considering the price of this serum when purchased alone, I would not purchase again, as I do not feel it does anything more than a normal moisturizer would do. I will use up the product ofcourse, but I will be searching for a new eye cream that works better for me.

Look up my reviews on the cleanser and lotion that I love from this line!! :)