October 21, 2014 | 2013 users online

Treatments (Face) - Serious Skin Care - Inst-A-Tox serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the old formula and frekin hate the new formula. It is so garbage and was such a let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by JullieB

Okay, I'm obviously in the minority here, but I like this stuff! Here's how I use it: add to my moisturizer (about a 1/2 pea size). Then wait a bit to absorb. Then I apply as recommended, just a tiny dab on my upper lids, around my mouth lines (hate those creases!, forehead lines and a bit under my eyes. That's it. I let it "set" while doing eyebrows, etc. I use Lucy Minerals and it doesn't disturb the effect at all. I look more rested and a bit younger. So...it works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by awesomeness2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The old formula of Insta-Tox -- the one in the blue tube with white lettering -- was worth having and really worked. The consistency was gel-like and it was easy to apply, even if it went chalky on occasion. I loved that product and used several tubes.

The new formula of Insta-Tox -- the one in the white tube with blue lettering -- is not worth having and a major disappointment. It truly does nothing ... absolutely nothing. Aside from the change in formula, I think a large part of that has to do with the consistency. It's more of a liquid than a gel and is difficult to control, apply, & assess.

For just a tad of firming and lifting, try Serious Skincare Total Youth Recall All Over Face Firmer. It doesn't work on deeper wrinkles and lines like the old Insta-tox. It also doesn't lift like the old Insta-tox. However, it does minimize pores and fine lines. Works like a mattefier and is a good base for mineral make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lizw217

This stuff did not work for me. No matter how many times I see the demo I just could not get it. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Complete waste of money. Did absolutely nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by BanditKat0824

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My sister gave me one of these to try and all I can say is: garbage

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by funkyzen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like so many of the other reveiwers this is a total waste. I have a tube that I'm willing to give to anyone....cause it sure didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

This came in a kit, and I'm glad I didn't buy it separately. This did NOTHING for the 11 lines between my eyes. So far, I've not found anything that has...so the quest continues. I tried this also on my cheeks and nose to help hide some of my enlarged pores..didnt' seem to work there either. Not worth the money in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

Definitely a lot promised but not too much delivered. I saw none of what was promised on tv. A dud for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by SUPERFAN

Not worth the money, normally love serious skin care products but this one is not in the same league as other products from this company