November 27, 2014 | 1385 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Extra Gentle Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dried out my skin and made it itchy, red and flakey. I think I am sensitive to the Chamomile in it as I have reacted to a Weleda product with Chamomile before. Contains parabens.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by groovygal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this product! It's so cheap and brilliant, and cleanses my skin super well! It makes my face feel 10 times cleaner than any other 'drugstore' cleanser I've used, and in conjunction with the Nutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination skin it works wonders!
I have an oily nose and it doesn't help that at all, so I don't put it on my nose but other than that it's perfect! It removes medium/light coverage makeup and impurities, and doesn't cause breakouts! Would 110% recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

I use this in the mornings before applying my make up. I use all Neutrogena products and find that they are the only brand that doesn't upset my skin both pimple wise and irritation. Will purchase again. I don't use at night because it doesn't remove my make up. I use deep clean at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by stolenangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser is the most gentle I ever found. I use it in the mornings only as it will not remove makeup and sunscreen so I used something else at night.

I love the way it makes my skin feel after using it and it does remove the little bit of oil that is on my face in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oooh now this is nice for a cheap cleanser!!! Perfect for dry/sensitive skin, does exactly what it says on the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fragrance free, non-foaming, lotion type cleanser. I usually use this as a pre-cleanse to remove sunscreen and blush, then I follow up with a foaming cleanser. On lazy-bare-faced-days, just this alone and IME, it cleans better than Cetaphil. I have not experienced irritation or stinging from it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Deenamar1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So gentle that it did absolutely nothing but make my face itchy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ashmaaa

This is the gentlest cleanser for people with sensitive/ raw skin, even gentler than cetaphil. Love the pump packaging and the milky consistency. Skin feels moisturised after cleansing with this. Iv been through 3 bottles of these and was starting to feel sick/overly moisturized so i was looking into getting a gentle foaming sort of cleanser as most i find over-drying and uncomfortable. But then i decided to stick with this but this time use it with tissue paper. Feels cleaner this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by kkwil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been having some issues with my skin this winter.. It's been so dry and nothing has been working. I was looking for a face cleanser at target and came across this. I've only used it 3 times and so far my dry skin is completely gone.. In fact my complexion just over all looks better. I would totally buy this again, especially at 9 dollars you can't really go wrong! And especially for anyone that has dry / sensitive skin then I would highly recommend it. It doesn't sting or make my skin red like some other cleansers do and it doesn't feel tight or dry after you wash your face!! 5/5 lippies 💋

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Perfect product for someone with sensitive skin like myself. I have been using this at least a year to wash off my makeup at night. My skin is left very clean with no residue. I also use it when I get my face waxed, my skin gets red and sensitive afterward and this stuff really cleans it and soothes at the same time. Highly recommended for gals with sensitive skin.