September 24, 2014 | 1445 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite Quad - Landscape

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a piece of junk. The top two shades don't show up at all and the other two are barely pigmented, have no pay off and are so well pressed into the pan I can barely pick them up with the brush. I have no idea what to do with this as if I gave it to someone they would surely be annoyed with me.

This cost me $NZ8 at a clearance sale and I would have rather bought two cups of coffee instead.

Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The top two colours don't show up on my fairly pale skin. Even if I swatch it on my arm they don't show up. At all! The bottom two colours are nice. One is a cool brown and one is a warm brown. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by jancam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this quad of eyeshadows! Nice and basic and neutral and seems to go very well with my complexion. I use the darkest shade as an eyeliner and it looks very natural. I love the medium brown shade and the lightest shade as eye shadows. I don't particularly love the sparkly copper shade too much but use it when I'm going out at night. All in all I'd say this is a winner. I've been searching for a nice, basic eyeshadow quad, and after having tried Revlon, Maybelline, and Cover Girl in similar shades, I'd say that this is the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by colorlessgreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The quad I have, which comprises of four neutral colors, seems different from what other reviewers are referring to. Mine is also named “Landscape”, but there is no khaki in it. Anyhow, on that note, I do not lrecommend this quad at all. The two light colors have no pigmentation and feel talky. The bottom dark two are not bad, but I do not think it is worthwhile to get this quad just for the sake of the two you-can-find-anywhere colors. If you're looking for an affordable neutral palette, check out NYX's Caribbean collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first eyeshadow quad which was sittin in my closet unused after watching youtube tutorials..i decided to give this a try. I love the golden taupe shadow in this quad..which is amazing for my skintone.Agree with the reviewer below..the eyeshadows become a touch more frostier now..Still i love the golden taupe shade, my go to all time fav shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Considering my love affair with L’Oreal’s Autumn Leaves Quad #804, I went off in search for other quads. I don’t use this one nearly as much, but I am still very fond of it. Here is the break down, starting from top left corner, going clock wise: A “perle” cream with a slight peach, a “perle” bronze/gold, a “rich” taupe/brown (which is also shimmer/frost) and a “perle” olive green. My eyes are a hazel/green mix rimmed with brown. These really play up the green in my eyes. I would admit that the pigmentation is not that strong in this palette, epically the green, but I do like the way they come out on my lids. These are all shimmers, which is why I do not use them every day. I like the texture; I find them easy to blend. I love the frosty finish. Again, the packing is not very sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by stellarbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all four colours in this quad and use the green and brown as a liner. The gold is amazing over the other colours. Would definitely repurchase. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by noire

Too many glitters. It didnt last long for my oily skin. After 4 hrs, I have to reapply. The colors were very light on the skin and have to be layered to get the actual color. The makeup applicator that came with the quad was fairly good to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dinyell

Overall I really liked this eyeshadow. The colors are very pretty and shimmery. I love the way they blend together ^_^
If I'm going out at night, I use all four color, and for work I use only the lightest two... so it's a universal set of colors. Wonderful fall colors when used together, and wonderful summer colors when used in moderation. I will buy this product again, but probably in a different shade theme fo the spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this just the other day, and although i was very disappointed, it doesn't really have anything to do with the product itself. (I'm reviewing the re-formulated version of this shadow). When i saw these colors, they looked so pretty and natural - really nice warm autumn-like colors. All colors are pearly when applied, and i didn't have a problem with the pigment. When i tried to apply these all over my lid, i didn't really like the effect, but now i realize that i really don't want to waste these pretty colors, and i can definately use the darker colors to line my eyes. The two lighter colors, i can definately use as a nice natural base - or for a natural eye look :) so, either way, i won't complain. I thought it was a complete waste at first, but now that i recently learned how to use shadow as liner - i think i will use the dark green and bronze colors for this - at least, ill try :) So, overall, i dont have anything bad to say about this quad. I think the quality is pretty good. Edit*** I think this quad is great; it has become a must-have for me!. I always use the two lightest colors now, and the two darker colors are great for lining!