Smashbox A-List

4.7

on 2/16/2007 3:25:00 AM

THEY'RE DISCONTINUING THIS COLOR!!! I love this color! This compliments my pale, yellow skin tone. It's a flattering mauve color. I'm usually into the browns and plums, so I was surprised that I liked this shade. It looks much pinker on the stick. It's moisturizing, lasting, and works on many complexions. Smashbox.com is temporarily offering free shipping right now. Hurry up!

on 10/8/2006 2:45:00 AM

This is my new love! I even wear it to bed because I love it so much. This color is the most perfect shade for my yellow undertoned skin. The texture is perfect, and the staying power is better than most. I can't stop looking in the mirror...

on 3/28/2006 8:33:00 PM

This is my first purchase of a lipstick from Smashbox. I bought the Makeup Room a few years back and loved everything in that which included the lip brilliance duo which was gorgeous. I used that up a few weeks ago. I was in ULTA today and saw they just started carrying Smashbox!!!!!!!!! I gandered over to the line and picked up this color and bought it. I love the staying power of it; it is a very matte lipstick but non-drying! It looks plummy/brown on me with a very slight shimmer to it. It has a very sophisticated look to it and goes wonderfully with my dark brown hair and eyes/milky white skin. I will definitely purchase more of these! My next one I think will be "Orchid". That color was great too!!!!!!!!

on 1/19/2006 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Alist is a deep dark browned plum color. Its a matte formula, so kinda thick, i prefer a lighter more sheer formula. Since its got some brown in there, it definately warms up the plum in it so its very wearable. Works well with my NC30 light olive complexion. I have to use a lighter gloss over this though for some moisture. I like Smashbox Pretty lipgloss with this. Retails for $16 and comes in a black bulitt and was released in a kit. No scent and lasts several hours without food. I like this shade on my nc30 skintone however, the matte formula is just too dry for me.

on 1/5/2006 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Well, my goodness. This is my first Smashbox lipstick, but it won't be my last. This is a gorgeous deep dusty mauve with a plummy tinge, on the darkish side of MLBB, very flattering and not at all over-the-top. I can wear it even when the rest of my face is bare, so long as I blot it on in light dabs (it is VERY pigmented)... it gives me a nice polished look. And it also looks wonderful with just about any shades of blush/eye makeup, it's so versatile. And that texture! Creamy, yet long-lasting...doesn't dry out my lips at all. I like to top with a gloss, because it's a bit matte for my taste, but that matteness is what makes it so long-lasting, so that's hardly a complaint. Anyway it's not a dryish matte, but a creamy one.

on 4/13/2005 1:51:00 PM

This neutral medium dusty mauve lipstick has really grown on me. I'm an MMM/GGG so this isn't very dark on me. It's a very pretty MLBB shade on me, not a showstopper, but a foolproof, solid shade, and I could see it being flattering to many people. Wish the formula was a little more moisturizing, but otherwise, I love this and would purchase again.

on 2/2/2004 2:54:00 PM

Loving the Lippies from Smashbox!!!

This is a kinda dark browny pink plum. It's wearable though. I use liner under it and Exposure gloss over it for a full on lipstick look. (Not for the natural slick of clear gloss girls among you!)

A slick of A List is a kick-ass full-on lipstick look with a gorgeous depth of colour. Although I'm pale it's really flattering in an old fashioned film star kind of way.

I'm not wearing much blush at the moment,and I'm wearing a really pared down eye look - I'm focussing all the attention on my lips. This is perfect for that.

Popular Lipsticks