Bourjois Le Fond de Teint

on 9/4/2011 7:57:00 AM

Love this foundation, the brush makes it really easy to apply and measure out how much you need. It gives really good coverage and comes in nice shades. It has a nice scent and is really creamy, but not oily! I would highly recommend it.

on 9/15/2009 5:09:00 AM

This foundation is excellent, as it is very light & fluffly, yet still creates a very smooth base that covers up any blemishes on the face.

If they only made this in lighter shades I would keep buying it. The problem is that their lightest shade is too dark and pinky for me. The foundation itself is great quality, dries to a powdery finish, good coverage, matte... everything I want except for not being the right color. Sigh!

on 5/24/2005 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this easy to use foundation. Its light, but sets on the matte side, nice and polished. Does not turn orangey, ever, which is great for me because most foundations on me do. Reminds of of a MAC foundation, without the breakouts. The squeeze bottle is very sanitary, but sometimes the product flings out after taking off the cap if you aren't careful.