December 19, 2014 | 821 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elizabeth Grant - Rejuvenating Serum AM with Torricelumn plus & Rejuvenating Serum PM with Torricelumn plus

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by keeawe1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using EG products for many years. I used to have skin so dry in the winter that it would flake, no matter what I used. It was embarassing and I hated my skin.

I started with a kit from the Shopping Channel and was amazed at the results. I don't find it tacky or sticky at all. Maybe those of you who do are perhaps using too much.

When people ask my age and I tell them, they are truly shocked. I always get told I look about 15 years younger than my age.

I bought a kit for my mother after telling her for years about this product and she is also now hooked.

The quality of this product for the price (when purhcased as a showstopper on The Shopping Channel) can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by salford

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

product seems to be workng but product feels tacky on skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jeannie57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really love these but you have to give it time AND use other EG products with them--Been using a regime of EG products (buy the large kit, they have everything and are an extremely good value) My skin has improved 100%--to the point where I have been "accused" of doing something to my skin!!!! It is clearer, more toned looking, (I'm 52) the lines are pretty much gone. I would never pay the full price for these (around $50) but you don't need to--if you go to Shopnbc.com there are always "specials". I will never spend hundreds of dollars on face care--I don't need to--EG products have done great things for my really dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I too found these serums to be sticky/tacky. They contain alot of glycerine which is sticky. I only used 1 pump so I wasn't over using it.They made my skin feel soft but did nothing for lines/wrinkles.It seems to be hit or miss as to whether these will work for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by loogie

This product is average. It didn't make my skin much better and it didn't make it any worse. There was a general lack of results. I do agree that it is sticky. It must really work for some people though because Elizabeth Grant sells a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by margaretraiti

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the EG serums FACE and EYE for 3 years and ABSOLUTELY love them!!!

When I first started using these serums, the ORIGINAL form of the serums that is.... WAY before the 2 newest comae out, I thought they were a bit sticky too BUT realized I was using TOO much. I little is all you need 1 to 2 pumps is all.

Prior to these serums EVERYTHING I tried dried me out, broke me out etc....

my skin WAS: thin, gray, dull, lined (had the criss crossed look), slackened.

since using these serums IS or has: thicked, has color back, is bright & healthy & has a glow, and NO lined (criss crossed look) AND ..... NO breakouts

It DID NOT happen over nite, it was over time and with patience and dedication to using these EVERYDAY and DAY & NITE

I was VERY pleased FIRST that I wasn't breaking out, so I continued and then started to see winth in months changes in my skin.

As she UPgraded the serums, I went with the newest each time.

I also use her cleanser and LOVE that too.

I mix or add to the serum EMU OIL -

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by guatemalayaya

I am glad I cmae to this site and saw that I was not the only person who found this product to be extremely sticky. Unfortunately I only read magazine reviews of the product and was misled by all the hype about the product.

I have very oily skin and am acne prone. Elizabeth herself was on t.v. claiming that her product would help reduce pores and clear the skin as well as help with wrinkles. I am saddly disappointed. I have been using the product for about 2 months now and my skin feel very sticky and tacky to the touch. I feel as though I am breaking out more than before. I also haven't really seen a reduction in th eappearance of wrinkles.

I bought about $500.00 worth of the product and wasn't able to return it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by captinlizi1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whatever torricellum is, it must be sticky! Every EG product I've tried, including the toner and the serums leaves my skin with a sticky residue. Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

Got suckered in on the Shopping Channel one day. Too many steps to this line. Feels nasty and sticky on your skin. I returned all these products and I am so glad I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Lori54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried these serums and never got to see if they did anything because they were so sticky I stopped using them. The pm one was still sticky in the morning and there is no way I could have applied makeup after using the am. I really wanted to like them. At least I was able to send them back. I try to try all my new stuff through places where I can return.