July 29, 2014 | 1938 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - #09 Angled Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by andrienneliew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best angled brush I have used as it's really a very soft yet sturdy enough for you to use it as an eyeliner brush. I have had bad experiences with angled brush that will poke me in the eyes. But this totally changed my view on angled brush and I would repurchase it again even though the price is a bit steep for such brush. It picks up eyeshadow well and it has yet to shed on me till now (had it for 2 months, washed approx 4 times as I don't use it as often as I like to).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This is my all time fave brow brush now! It used to be Smashbox's (I still love it), but this one is very firm and precise. It is made with synthetic bristles. It gives me that perfect brow look! I've read the first reviews and it used to be 11.00, now it's 16 lol. Still not bad, but it's sad how inflation works. Love this brush - found at Ulta in the Benefit brow bar/boutique. I uploaded a pic to show how my brows look with it and also using brow zings in dark and high brow to highlight my brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by vietgirl360

I'm writing a review for the Hard Angled brush that has a white handle. I was really disappointed with this brush. I used it for my cream eyeliner and it didn't work so well. The line was too thick and messy *BUT* I just discovered it for a different purpose...B/c the brush is so stiff, I use it to flick off my mascara mistakes on my lids. It works perfect for it!! YAY for not letting it rust in my collection now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by kexin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is the best I have used for filling in eye brows. It beats my Smashbox angled brush hands down. It is neither too stiff nor too soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush. I have used many brushes for gel eyeliner (MAC, Stila, Chanel, Smashbox) and this one blows them all away. Cannot be without this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Sour

This brush is perfect for a cat eye look. Couldn’t do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by LoveBareEscentuals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I swapped away both of my MAC 266 angle brushes when I got this one, and tossed out my Sonia Kashuk angle brush. This one doesn't splay like my other 3 did, and gives the tightest, best line for lining the eye. Nothing I've had compares to it. It's taklon fiber, not animal hair...so much better chance of it staying in tact than animal hairs.

Definteily a must have for me. I love the short handle & the vinyl pouch it comes in. Dirt cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ali253

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this brush to replace the lame little teeny tiny one that with my beloved HG Benefit Brow-Zings. It cost only $11 on Benefit.com, and I am pleased with it. The brush tip I believe is synthetic, which works well with the waxy Brow-Zings, and is a teensy bit bigger than the brush part of the brush that came in the Brow-Zings compact, which makes for a nice natural brow. It is an attractive looking brush and easy to handle, and has not shed a hair. It would probably work well as a liner brush also. The only thing I would improve upon would be to make the handle a bit less heavy, as it seems a bit out of balance. I would buy this brush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by angel290385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's so amazing for applying powder liner - it's exactly the right shape. Excellent for adding flicks to the outer eyes. Very good if you want a thin line, and you can build up. I also use to to fill in my eyebrows...works a treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 6:03:00 AM More reviews by sugar_126

This brush is the best! I use it to fill in my brows, with cake liners, with shadow to line my eyes ... EVERYTHING! This has not failed me yet ... and at $11.00, what a steal!