Mary Kay Taupe Eyeshadow

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the worst eyeshadows I've ever bought in terms of pigmentation. It's silky and long wearing, but it takes so much product to get a decent color payoff that it's not worth the time.

This is great light Taupe color. I used it in the crease of my eye with Spun silk as a base. Mary Kay makes Great eyeshadows. They have seldom creased on me. When they have it has been while I was running at the gym. To all the blonds out there, this makes a Great filler/darkener for the eyebrows. Apply with a stiff angled brush and set with hair gel or clear mascara.

on 2/28/2008 4:35:00 AM

loved this!! it lasts forever to

on 9/30/2007 7:59:00 PM

A perfect neutral brown. Love Mary Kay eyeshadows. They go on easily, look great, and have great staying power.

on 9/27/2004 8:22:00 PM

This Taupe is a little too light for me. Works great as a wash, but I like my taupes/browns darker and more pigmented. Kinda just faded into my skin. But if you like your taupes light, you'll probably really like this.

on 2/1/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mary Kay's eyeshadows are fantasic! They last very, very, well and have some great nautral looking colors. Taupe is a light matte beige/taupe. Great color if you have trouble with some taupe e/s colors being too dark, as this one is not. Very natural. I love this one for the crease of my eyes.