Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my repurchase of the double wear foundation, totally dried my skin and clogged my pores. not for sensitive skin that is acne prone

on 2/25/2015 10:43:00 PM

I love the feeling of it on my skin, its so light.I find that since i started using it, it gives my face a more luminous look!

on 2/18/2015 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been really slack lately for the past 6 months with skin care & as a result, my skin is dry, aged, saggy and the pores are extremely visible. Last night I decided slacking off and went to the estee lauder counter at Chaddy, picked up this and the micro essence. I came home and immediately used both. I think because my skin condition was so bad, it was really apparent that it worked instantaneously. My skin was immediately hydrated, plump and my pores looked 80% smaller!! This is just after one application. I did not expect such great improvement with just one application, I'm still reeling! I think for it to be obvious that its doing something, your skin has to be in a really bad condition to see the effects. I'm ashamed to say, mine was.

on 2/15/2015 3:28:00 PM

Fantastic!

on 11/16/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A must-have in my routine. Provides amazing hydration and my skin looks visibly changed within a few days of use - skin looks hydrated, even-toned, and super healthy. I tried Lancome's Genifique and came right back to this. Genifique didn't seem to do anything but dry out my skin and somehow make my pores look larger. Sticking with Adv Night Repair long-term. Absolutely LOVE it!

on 10/29/2014 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for 5 years. Well, I do look young but I don't know if it was because of the retin A I've been using for 20 years.

I've gotten my hands on Missha's dupe for this. It's a little runny compared to ANR but I'll give it a go since ANR's getting too expensive already. Missha has more nourishing ingredients and a lot cheaper. Hopefully, cross fingers, it'll be a par with ANR or better.

on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My Mom is a huge Estee Lauder fan and gave me a small bag of all her Advanced Night Repair samples from previous gift-with-purchases. Score ;)

I've been wearing this in the daytime, by mixing equal parts ANR with Marcelle's BB Cream in light-medium. The mixture moisturizes my skin and I look more dewy than using straight-up BB Cream.

The shocking thing is how my skin looks after I get home from work and wash my face. My skin looks AMAZING. I look visibly YOUNGER. I look like I did 5 years ago, which is less exhausted and more defined. I can't even explain why this may be... it's so weird but it's a beautiful thing to see in the mirror. It's awesome stuff and repeatedly look in the mirror at the results, they are so pleasing to see. I really ought to wear ANR in the nighttime, so that I can face the world with this refreshed look first thing in the MORNING, rather than at the end of the day when I'm home!

This stuff is expensive...like $90 CAD for the small bottle. Fortunately my Mom keeps getting the free samples from all the Estee Lauder products she buys. So I'll ride this wave for as long as I can.

For the record, I'm using Neostrata's oil free cleanser and Glycolic Renewal 10% cream on a regular basis. I'm a big exfoliation junkie and my skin is the most unclogged, flake-free and smooth than it's ever been in my life. I think my skin just drinks up ANR right away. So maybe have a good exfoliating regime before you use this for the best results.

Thanks for reading!

on 9/13/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my second time around using ANR. The first time (3 years ago), I used the ANR Whitening Recovery Complex which I had gotten off of eBay. This time around, I bought the SRC from an actual store, thinking I would get a fresher, authentic-verified supply giving me better results. Not really.

I really did not find anything rave-worthy about this product. I think it's an average serum in terms of results. I saw no difference in my fine lines, hyperpigmentation, or overall radiance. My skin did feel moisturized after using it. I thought that it *might* be making my skin softer and smoother, but I finished the bottle several months ago and have not seen a difference in my skin after stopping it. I do already have a good anti-aging skincare regimen. I think that maybe people who do not use other serums or who don't have an extensive skincare regimen already would benefit more from using this.

on 9/12/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a bottle of this from my work (I work at the cosmetics counters inside of Dillard's) as a "try it so you can sell it to others" incentive. I probably wouldn't have bought this with my own money.

Estee Lauder is a popular company with many faithful followers because they have been in the business for a long time, but I feel like there have been more effective products released over the years.

Upon application my skin soaks it up very quickly, and it makes my fine lines less noticeable and leaves my skin looking a little radiant. The effect wears off after about 3 minutes for me, unfortunately. I've been using this product for 2 months every morning and night after cleansing and toning my face and before I apply moisturizer, and haven't noticed a difference in my skins overall radiance, or ability to retain moisture. I honestly wouldn't waste my money on this product. There are far better products out there worth the money. This product is definitely missing the "wow" factor.

on 8/29/2014 12:43:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 10 years. It has a new version now labelled II, but I don't really notice any difference between the two. The Concentrated version is discontinued now, but it wasn't really different either, just as the name says concentrated.
This is not a miracle product, and it won't diminish anyone's wrinkles. But I think at the present stage of science no serum does that, and it should not be what you're expecting.

Is it impossible then that you'll experience great results? Definitely not. ANRSRC has real benefits in making your skin more supple, supplied with moisture, healthy and a result clear and more even-toned. There are a lot of products on the market that cause irritation, so if you switch from an irritating product, you'll see a tremendous difference. (I recognized this when at one time of my life I stopped using facial creams, and I noticed a huge improvement in my skin's condition.) If you already use a great cream or serum, this won't change your life.

I generally don't believe in the day/night claim, I think it's just clever marketing that makes you buy two products instead of one. I think you need sun protection for the day, but that's all. But I use ANRSRC for night, because it leaves a tacky film on my skin, especially if I put on too much.

How is it possible to put on too much when there is a pump in the lid and you can get the right amount with one pumping? The pump works well only when the product is at least half full. After that you need to be skillful and in the end you need to pour it in your hand.

In the summer when my skin is not dry I don't use a separate moisturizer with it, but in the winter I do, or I switch to Clinique's Super Rescue in the dry to very dry version. The Perfectionist serum from Estee Lauder is equally good, but works as a primer as well and leaves the skin very soft and even. It is much better as a make-up base, so I recommend that for daytime use.

Popular Treatments (Face)