Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product i received this product as a gift with a foundation purchase. Because of my lack of time i never gave it some time. Now that im on vacation this has been the best and im willing to buy the bigger bottle. My skin feels awesome. My craters look way smoother and my skin feels so much better. I highly recommend this. I tried this and saw the difference immediately.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Estée Lauder skincare leaves much to be desired. I also got this as part of a purchase gift bag. Again, I don't see what's the big deal with this brand. I got nada from this serum. It's going in the trash.

i was so skeptical on buying the product, wow i thought to myself this mustve been one hella pricy stuff u put on your face.but atlas, i gave in to the reviews and got myself the 1oz. right after i used it i noticed difference on my skin, its not so inflammed as before and the colouration is now even. the best part is, everyday it gets btter!! this is A miracle product'! see it yourself to believe it

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Advanced night repair is my holy grail product👌🏼

My absolute favourite night product. I work in a beauty boutique and I was reading the Estée Lauder handbook and almost every person in the book chose it as their favourite product (marketing obviously).. But I thought it was worth sampling so I took some home and literally after one use I was converted. My biggest skin concern is acne scarring, redness and overall tone.. Usually in the morning my skin would look inflamed, irritated and dull. The morning after using this my skin tone looked even, radiant and glowy. Sometimes I don't even want to cleanse my skin in the morning just because it looks so calm and clear. It is quite expensive I'm lucky i receive a discount at my work but even so I'd probably still purchase it because my skin loves it and it does last a long time..

I used an entire bottle of this and unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference in my skin.
It did not break me out, so that's one positive and it also was lovely to use as it sunk right in and didn't leave any oily residue.
I used the entire bottle, so I believe I gave it enough time to work. I didn't notice any differences, but as it didn't break me out and was a pleasure to use, I might try this again in the future as I believe it might be more suited for mature skin. In the mean time I will see probably see if Lancome Genifique performs better, as I've been very impressed with visionnaire.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tried this because my sister swears by it. I used this every night and sometimes in the day, for about 2 weeks, of course used it with a moisturizer, but this still dried out my already dry patches on my cheeks. This did not work for me and the smell was not that nice.

I love this! i have been using it for years on and off(off due to the price of it only!) and it is so good for my skin! I have really sensitive skin and it isn't easy to find a serum that will hydrate enough without leaving my skin feeling oily.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my repurchase of the double wear foundation, totally dried my skin and clogged my pores. not for sensitive skin that is acne prone

I love the feeling of it on my skin, its so light.I find that since i started using it, it gives my face a more luminous look!