Bliss Labs Super Slough Scrub

4.1

on 4/9/2014 1:34:00 PM

I agree with other reviewers this is not that there is not a lot of scrub power, better off using before you get totally wet under the shower completely.considering this contains pumice it is weak.
The smell I thought was horrible,smells like dryer sheets.
This contains jojoba oil so it does leave skin dry like other scrubs, my skin was smooth but that is usually the case with many scrubs although this does foam up. i felt very clean afterward and my epilator worked better, lotion went on smooth again, this happens with other scrubs.
expensive , paid 26.00 although the bottle is over 16 ounces. Would not buy again not good enough for price and I hate the scent.

on 1/24/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This may be the best scrub i have ever tried, love the scent! Not so glamorous packaging but i dont care ;)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this scrub, and all Bliss products, but I'm finding two major strikes against it: 1. To me, it smells like detergent. 2. It feels like detergent - instead of leaving me smooth and moisturized after using, my skin feels stripped and dry. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is incredible!!! Most fresh and clean unisex scent EVER. I have zero complaints about this aside from the ludicrous price. I buy this on eBay for 50% cheaper because I blow through this stuff like there's no tomorrow. 5 stars!!

on 3/23/2012 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this years ago when I got my first "real" job and finally had enough money to buy the bath and beauty products I had been lusting after in catalogs for years. I loved it back then, so when I got some more dough this year I decided to buy another bottle for old times sake.

Back in the day, SSS came in a huge, clear-plastic squeeze bottle which made it nearly impossible to get any product out. Thankfully, BlissLabs changed the bottle making the product much easier to use. As for the scrub itself, it smells delightfully clean and fresh. Every time I use it, it just makes me smile. As for scrubbing, this does a fairly good job. It also lathers a bit which I love.

I would buy this again simply because I love the smell and it's a fairly decent exfoliater. It takes me forever to use a bottle nowadays because I hoard it, but once I run out I will likely buy it again.

on 1/5/2010 3:53:00 PM

I love the scent of this scrub, but it's not as "scrubby" as the name suggests. It is like a shower gel with some exfoliating beads in, which is nice because it does not leave the skin oily, but it is also not quite as cleansing as a soap, so I find myself using this and then using a shower gel as well. It is ok to use as a maintenance scrub in between more hard core scrubs, but for the price I'm not sure that it is worth it. The packaging is super cute though, and again, I really like the fresh clean smell.

on 1/3/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchase this only on sale because the price is extremely high IMO.
Very easy to lather up but you must use a hand mitt, a loofah will lather up, but then you loose the scrubbies which are the whole point. I found making sure the water was off when I scrubbed allowed me to scrub and massage w/o worrying about it washing off before I can scrub.
The smell is ever so slight, and the beads are very round, small, and non-abrasive. I like to use prior to shaving to exfoliate and get rid of the dull dead skin.
I find it's also a refreshing scrub after dry brushing prior to shower.

on 4/1/2009 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have had this product for over a year and I have really enjoyed it. I don't mind the smell - it smells clean and quickly fades once I am out of the shower. The price is a little high for me so that is why I would not repurchase.

on 2/4/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

A mediocre scrub. The liquid is too runny and there are too few scrub particles to effectively grab a handful, apply it to yourself, and exfoliate the targeted area. It ends up running down the drain too quickly.

on 8/20/2008 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This scrub makes my skin *super* soft. The only downside is the smell, it is very soapy and unappealing. But I still love this scrub! I like the packaging as well.