December 19, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Thierry Mugler - Angel- Voile Celeste Celestial Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have mixed feelings about this lotion.
The texture is cream gel and blue colored.
It's very easily absorbed but not really moisturizing.
The scent is not identical to Angel edp since I don't detect the patchouli here. Smells more luminous and sweet berry-ish but in a rather artificial way. I like it though. Very strong and longlasting, stays on clothes for days.
Very pricey as well. I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by dorothy1234

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Theproduct smells wonderful, I want more. please,please, please

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by deutsch100

Fantastic, Amazing, Wonderful!! I have used Angel Body Lotion for years, and with my last bottle purchased I noticed; the bottle is different, the colour is different and the description talks about some kind of advanced Perfume/Fragrance technology! The new formula smells fresher, closer to Angel EDP, the consistency is lighter, feels more "gel like" and spread so easily. I also like the new light, blue colour. I didn't even use my Angel EDP today...and I think the lotion smells better, is stronger (in a good way) and the lasting power is totally phenomenal!! Merci Thierry!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really like the original angel edp fragrance and thought this would be a no brainer to compliment it. The fragrance in this lotion is not at all like the original angel, there's something very metallic about it and it gave me an instant migraine that lasted all day. If you are considering this definitely get a sample to see how your body chemistry reacts to it. The bottle also leaves much to be desired, it just looks cheap in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well this is an interesting turn of events. I went to restock my Angel Body Lotion yesterday and came home empty-handed.

1) The lotion consistency and fragrance has been altered. The lotion now smells more like Eau de Star than the original Angel Lotion.

2) The new packaging is cheap, brittle, clear plastic, ugly, and difficult for me to wrap my small hand around.

3) The scent has changed and I don't like it. The packaging is beyond tacky and the kicker.... $70CAD plus taxes!

Needless to say, unless they bring back the original product, in the original packaging at the original price, I am never repurchasing this product ever again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by na8i

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awful!!! It starts out pretty nice, the scent really does smell like chocolate, but a rather bitter one; the entire composition reminds me more of cocoa powder, though. However, if chocolate had gender, this would certainly be a testosterone-pumped male of the worst kind. Within minutes after applying to my body it turns extremely masculine - downright manly. I guess it must be my body chemistry - but I can't stand it. While wearing it I became painfully aware of the male reeking... Luckily it was just a sample. No rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by angelinnocenze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with those who said the perfume is overwhelming...it is! It gives me an instant headache. The lotion...I adore. It's my favorite scent for fall. I love that it lasts all day with only a small amount. For my regular body lotion, I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter, so when mixed with the Angel, it smells delicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll add my thoughts on the body lotion. Like others have said the perfume is OVERWHELIMING. It definately lingers. However, the lotion is a softer and richer version. I wear the lotion (usually) without using the perfume. Long lasting and yummy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lotion is great, very rich and the scent is very true to the perfume, but it is just too strong. People can smell me from around the corner when I use this stuff. Also, the squeeze bottle doesn't really allow you to control how much you get out... it dispenses the same big dollop every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by hulachic6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The scent is intoxicating! It lasts much longer than the perfume spray. Leaves my skin very soft and everyone just LOVES the scent!!!