November 28, 2014 | 1854 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Cranberry Chutney

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

i am a candle junkie, and as expensive as they are... yankee candles are some of the best because they are full of fragrance. I love the cranberry chutney at anytime of the year- especially in the fall when everyone is burning their pumpkin and spice candles, this is my pick. I am not a fan of the holiday scents... so this one is perfect. Its fruity, but not as summertime fruity as some of the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by MissCarley

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like Yankee's Cranberry Chutney line. The scent is really fruity, with cranberry of course being the most noticeable note, but as it burns I can smell a lot of orange and spices. I bought the large jar candle and when I burn it for a couple hours it really fills a large area of my home with scent. I'd definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this candle in when I use it in small increments. It is very fruity and potent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend picked out this candle - he likes cranberries, I don't so much. But it smells very good to me, like cooked, spiced cranberries. It fills up the house with the fragrance. Very good holiday candle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought myself the wax potpourri tarts in this scent a few weeks ago and it has a really nice scent throw. I personally can't do the fruity smells like this because they smell so good and edible they make my mouth water, but my best friend is in love with this so I went and bought her the big Jar candle today. She's going to be sooo happy. If you like fruity scents this is a nice sweet juicy tart scent that smells WAY better than the body shops cranberry scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodrob3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoyed this candle. It smells great when I want to relax, sit at home and read a book or even take a nice long bubble bath. Along with this it does a great job of setting the mood for those casual encounters that we all enjoy oh so much. Basically the candle smells great and is packaged very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I agree this is a great candle- it smells just like big, juicy cranberries- very festive, and excellent for the holidays. I really enjoy the scent during the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally agree with previous reviewers..perfect for fall. It reminds me of thanksgiving :D..it smells fresh, but not too fakey. Just nice. I didn't think I would like it at all but it grew on me. LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent-pefect winter. I have this in the smaller 3.7 oz jar & plan to use this in my 1/2 bath as an air freshner, instead of burning it. I will definitely buy the large version & pair it up w/ a holly berry candle ring for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

This is a great scent for colder weather, sweet and fruity yet not overwhelmingly so. Great throw; I burn this in the tart form. This is one of my favorite YC tarts, just perfect for fall and the holidays.