Yankee Candles Cranberry Chutney

4.6

i am a candle junkie, and as expensive as they are... yankee candles are some of the best because they are full of fragrance. I love the cranberry chutney at anytime of the year- especially in the fall when everyone is burning their pumpkin and spice candles, this is my pick. I am not a fan of the holiday scents... so this one is perfect. Its fruity, but not as summertime fruity as some of the others.

I really like Yankee's Cranberry Chutney line. The scent is really fruity, with cranberry of course being the most noticeable note, but as it burns I can smell a lot of orange and spices. I bought the large jar candle and when I burn it for a couple hours it really fills a large area of my home with scent. I'd definitely buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this candle in when I use it in small increments. It is very fruity and potent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My boyfriend picked out this candle - he likes cranberries, I don't so much. But it smells very good to me, like cooked, spiced cranberries. It fills up the house with the fragrance. Very good holiday candle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought myself the wax potpourri tarts in this scent a few weeks ago and it has a really nice scent throw. I personally can't do the fruity smells like this because they smell so good and edible they make my mouth water, but my best friend is in love with this so I went and bought her the big Jar candle today. She's going to be sooo happy. If you like fruity scents this is a nice sweet juicy tart scent that smells WAY better than the body shops cranberry scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this candle. It smells great when I want to relax, sit at home and read a book or even take a nice long bubble bath. Along with this it does a great job of setting the mood for those casual encounters that we all enjoy oh so much. Basically the candle smells great and is packaged very well.

I agree this is a great candle- it smells just like big, juicy cranberries- very festive, and excellent for the holidays. I really enjoy the scent during the winter.

Totally agree with previous reviewers..perfect for fall. It reminds me of thanksgiving :D..it smells fresh, but not too fakey. Just nice. I didn't think I would like it at all but it grew on me. LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle.

I love this scent-pefect winter. I have this in the smaller 3.7 oz jar & plan to use this in my 1/2 bath as an air freshner, instead of burning it. I will definitely buy the large version & pair it up w/ a holly berry candle ring for Christmas.

This is a great scent for colder weather, sweet and fruity yet not overwhelmingly so. Great throw; I burn this in the tart form. This is one of my favorite YC tarts, just perfect for fall and the holidays.

Top Rated Candles