Paul Mitchell Invigorating tea tree conditioner

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 7/15/2015 5:33:00 PM

This shampoo and conditioner combo made my dense yet fine hair feel light weight and very clean. It also left my scalp with a cool feeling, which was very nice! I tweaked this a little bit so it actually helped with the moisture in my severely dry damaged hair. I used about a nickel sized pump of this conditioner, combined with Aussises Mouisturizing conditioner. During the blow dry process of my hair, I used Paul Mitchell's Skinny Serum as well as the It's A 10 Leave In Conditioner. Smells great, my hair doesn't feel weighed down, and it has LOTS of volume. This conditioner probably wouldn't be as great without all my extra products, but my hair does feel a lot nicer than the same routine without this shampoo and conditioner combination! Thus my 2 stars

on 3/28/2014 3:04:00 PM

I can understand why this product got negative reviews. This is a conditioner for very specific hair and scalp types. Also, this is not a daily conditioner (if you do wash your hair everyday, which I don't recommend!).

disclaimer: I have normal-oily, asian-straight and colored hair.

- I knew it when I bought this that this would be more of a treatment for my hair and scalp. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. When I use "normal-everyday" conditioners after 3 days of not washing my hair, I don't get the feeling of a completely clean scalp and hair strands. I can slightly feel the gunk still stuck.
- I use this once a week only, when my head and hair feel the most dirtiest.
- Since I don't wash my hair everyday, I get a bump here and there on my scalp from all the product build-up, which I now find normal. This conditioner really CLEANED my hair and cleansed my scalp. The tea tree really helps the scalp be rejuvenated and fresh.
- I didn't expect this conditioner to do wonders for my ends because with the ingredients, I knew it was going to be a bit drying. I did feel that this detangled my hair, but it didnt make my ends feel a lot softer.
- Although you will find that in the shower after you rinse this out, your ends dont feel silky soft, as long as you use a good leave-in conditioner and some type of oil, your hair will feel brand new once blow-dryed

on 1/28/2014 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

most conditioners make my hair greasy or weigh it down, but this one makes it so light and soft! I love the smell, too. just wish it wasn't so darn expensive because I love the shampoo also...

on 1/20/2014 6:34:00 AM

Did not like this conditioner at all! It weighed my hair down and left the tangles hard and matted. Never use it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this out for maybe 2 weeks and just couldn't use it any longer. My scalp is oily and sensitive, but my actual hair is dry, color-treated (hi-lights), and damaged. This conditioner provided absolutely no moisture at all, instead it made my hair even more dry and brittle. The individual hairs are fine, but I have a lot of hair. Most stylists say to me "Gosh, your hair is thick." Needless to say, I took this conditioner back and got something else that was better for my hair type. This may work for some people, but it definitely doesn't work for me. I hope this helped.

Strong medicine mint smell. Left my fine hair greasy and weighed down. Like I had alot of product in it. Returned it after 3 uses.

on 11/30/2011 12:50:00 AM

The matching shampoo for this conditioner is terrible & overly drying. However, I didn't find it as necessary to bash this conditioner because it wasn't nearly as bad as the shampoo. I still will not buy this shampoo & conditioner ever again. This conditioner has absoloutley no moisture in it whatsoever (which is kind of the point of using conditioner). I guess it wasn't meant to be. I love the smell though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I use this after the shampoo and i find it really conditionning without making my hair greasy. Its my favorite conditionner of the moment the only thing i don't like about it and i know its gonna sound very weird is that it kinda smells horsey... i don't know if its just me but as a horseback rider i cant help but be reminded of a stable when i use it. thankfully the shampoo's smell is much stronger and when i sniff my hair after it will be minty. but really, you should try it

on 10/21/2011 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Though I love the Tea Tree shampoo, the conditioner is useless unless you have fine, oily hair. As I have the exact opposite, this gave me absolutely no moisture at all.

on 10/8/2011 12:42:00 PM

Perfect lightweight conditioner! My hair is fine and I can't use anything too heavy or it really weighs it down. This conditioner is super light, rectangles my hair, and leaves it soft and bouncy. I love it <3

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products