October 1, 2014 | 1969 users online

Styling Products - Suave - Kids detangling spray green apple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is like one of my all time fav hair product. I have been using this as long as I can remember I love this stuff will always use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, detanglers are great when you either want to skip conditioning or if your hair just needs an extra boost. This is obviously not just for kids. Although the fragrance is exactly like the Juicy Apple shampoo, which I have mixed feelings about, the ingredients are pretty much those of a regular detangler. A few spritzes about does it, and my hair is easy to brush through after a shower. I don't need a ton for it to work, which makes me wish they'd just market a detangler for adults with different scents. I can stand the apple but would love to get an Ocean Breeze or Waterfall Mist to match the shampoos.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by fairywillow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair is a pain in the butt lately. It's long, thick, and tangles disturbingly easily. I'll put it in a ponytail, run a few errands, and come home to find it has somehow tangled again. Honestly, I don't brush it nearly as often as I should (I *should* brush it about four times a day!), so I often find myself with large knots that make me lean toward running for my scissors rather than my comb.

Tonight I had to run to the pharmacy, but decided I wanted to deal with the tangles in my hair before I went out in public. However, it quickly occurred to me that the tangles were so bad the pharmacy would close before I managed to get them out, so I threw everything up in a bun to deal with later. While out, I thought "I should get a detangling spray, it couldn't hurt to try one", and this product was the only one I could find. I came home, sprayed a fair amount on my knots, and went to work.

This product is amazing. It took me just a few minutes to get rid of knots that very well might have taken an hour to deal with otherwise. I should have purchased this ages ago. I'll continue to use it, and just might rethink my plan to have my hairstylist cut off all my hair next time I visit her. It's that good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few products from Suave that hasn't completely sucked the moisture out of my hair. I spritzed this all over my damp hair after a shower and brush. Not only is my hair smooth and manageable after immediate use, but the effects linger into the next day. Never has my hair been so smooth, soft and tangle free! I can either blow dry or air dry and have the same results. Plus, it's dirt cheap at $2 and smells like delicious, fresh apples. Took one lippie off because if I use too much, it tends to gunk up in the hair and gets crunchy, almost as if I used a bad hairspray. However, with a light hand and an even brush through, my hair is absolutely beautiful. Love this cheap find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is AHHHMAAAAZZZINNNNNGGG! My hair is getting pretty long and honestly, I try to avoid brushing it because it hurts so much. This product makes my hair soo soft and easy to brush through. It also smells really good! I got this in a pack of 2 for $3 so it's super inexpensive! This is part of my daily routine and I seriously cannot live without it. I will repurchase this over and over again! HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My 8 yr old daughter's hair is fine ; at the same time very dense and long. It gets tangled easily. I've to comb her hair atleast twice a day just not to get tough tangles. We always use coconut oil like a tradition . It detangles some hair but not all. So i just use it for moisturization. I still needed a detangler.
She has sensitive ,eczema skin.One time she got rashes on her whole back from a shampoo in India. it's called Clinic plus , that had milk proteins in it . i've been using her Suave shampoo since then. So i thought why not Suave detangling spray.? It's hypoallergenic like the shampoo.
I'm very happy with the purchase. No rashes. Does it's job perfectly. Smells good.
The only drawback i find is, it makes her hair dry and bit crunchy the next day.I don't shampoo + condition her hair everyday. So after her shower, the hair looks dry.I've to use coconut oil to condition it.
Also they could have made the bottle better although it looks pretty. First i bought the ' Twirling Berry' scent.It's a purple bottle.. The lid broke on it. then this bottle looks like it's been squeezed only after couple of uses .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Smiley0821

This detangling spray is not just for kids at first i loved the Pantene medium to thick detangler and it worked but this is just the same but cheaper the apple smell is lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this smell is amazing!! I did get compliments on the way my hair smells.
This costs $ 1.88 at Walmart, so it pretty cheap.
It detangles my hair, can't tell if its really tears free (it says on the bottle) because i'm old enough to not spray it in directly in my eyes lol
I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Love this stuff!Such a delicious smell and does a great job at detangling my hair.My hair gets very tangled after washing it and I may need to use allot of this spray but it does the job and lasts me awhile.I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product really helps get those tough kinky knots out of my coars curly african american hair! Highly reccomend for everyone! :D