Urban Decay Cherry Lemonade

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a super pretty pink shimmery body powder and smells soo delicious!! I'm not sure if they still make this stuff because i'm writing this review wayyyy after the fact. But I wanted to write this anyways because I really really liked it!!!

I love all the flavored body powders. Champagne is my favorite, but this one is a close second!

I love the urban decay powders. I think they taste awesome and look great.

As a body shimmer powder, it's great. It tastes weird though-- nothing like I hoped it would taste (lemony!). I also have the peppermint flavor and it tastes way better.

The wonderful S.O. agrees to yay peppermint, nay cherry lemonade (on taste alone, he could give a lick about shimmer).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's the perfect shimmer. It smells/tastes good. It's great for parties. It's probably too glittery for an older women, but I love brushing it on my shoulders & collar bones when I wear halter tops. I'd buy it again!

I don't apply this heavily so it leaves a light hint of pinky-silver shimmer. If applied heavily it can look glittery. I don't think it smells like cherry lemonade but the smell is sweet and pleasant. I wouldn't buy this again because I don't think I'll run out for a while.

The packaging on this product is adorable. The powder is very cute- a shimmery, pink glow. The scent isn't very lemonade-y, but it was worth it for the 6 dollars I paid at TJ Maxx.

This is my least favorite of these powders that I've tried. The pink package is really cute, but it contains less product than some of the other flavors. It leaves a pretty pink shimmer and has a bit of a saccharin-sweet taste. I can't really detect any cherry or lemonade.

I don't know what all these bad reviews are about-- I simply LOVE this stuff! I have tanned skin, and it gives me the prettiesty silvery-pink shimmer. It smells like cherry lemonade, and tastes like it, too. I love the packaging, the little tassle and leopard puff are just darling, and it makes a great collection item to decorate my bookcase! I am completely sold on these UD powders, they are such a cute idea, and this one in particular is especially pretty and yummy--I have to physically keep my boyfriend from licking it all off before we go out!! He loves it, too.
Anyway, I woul definitely reccomend this powder. It's a beautiful shimmer that positively GLOWS in certain lights, it smells great, tastes great, and looks great. It's pricy, of course, but you know what? You gotta indulge yourself sometime!

Like so many others, I was drawn in by the sheer fun factor of this product -- a flavored, sparkly body powder in an adorable pink box with a saucy leopard print puff. Thankfully, instead of shelling out the money for this, I received it in a swap. I didn't even use it -- just opened the box and some of the powder got on my arm. It was waaaaaaay too glittery, first of all; there's nothing subtle or slightly shimmery about this. Second of all, it didn't really smell like much of anything, nor did it taste like much of anything. So I immediately put it back in its plastic container, and up for swap it went.

Recommended for Normal Skin