July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Loose Powders - Urban Decay - Cherry Lemonade

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by laudergirl

I love all the flavored body powders. Champagne is my favorite, but this one is a close second!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by ToxicVamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the urban decay powders. I think they taste awesome and look great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by superpants312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a body shimmer powder, it's great. It tastes weird though-- nothing like I hoped it would taste (lemony!). I also have the peppermint flavor and it tastes way better.

The wonderful S.O. agrees to yay peppermint, nay cherry lemonade (on taste alone, he could give a lick about shimmer).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by candiebear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's the perfect shimmer. It smells/tastes good. It's great for parties. It's probably too glittery for an older women, but I love brushing it on my shoulders & collar bones when I wear halter tops. I'd buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by justlikeadream

I don't apply this heavily so it leaves a light hint of pinky-silver shimmer. If applied heavily it can look glittery. I don't think it smells like cherry lemonade but the smell is sweet and pleasant. I wouldn't buy this again because I don't think I'll run out for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging on this product is adorable. The powder is very cute- a shimmery, pink glow. The scent isn't very lemonade-y, but it was worth it for the 6 dollars I paid at TJ Maxx.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 9:41:00 PM More reviews by flossfairy

This is my least favorite of these powders that I've tried. The pink package is really cute, but it contains less product than some of the other flavors. It leaves a pretty pink shimmer and has a bit of a saccharin-sweet taste. I can't really detect any cherry or lemonade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what all these bad reviews are about-- I simply LOVE this stuff! I have tanned skin, and it gives me the prettiesty silvery-pink shimmer. It smells like cherry lemonade, and tastes like it, too. I love the packaging, the little tassle and leopard puff are just darling, and it makes a great collection item to decorate my bookcase! I am completely sold on these UD powders, they are such a cute idea, and this one in particular is especially pretty and yummy--I have to physically keep my boyfriend from licking it all off before we go out!! He loves it, too.
Anyway, I woul definitely reccomend this powder. It's a beautiful shimmer that positively GLOWS in certain lights, it smells great, tastes great, and looks great. It's pricy, of course, but you know what? You gotta indulge yourself sometime!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like so many others, I was drawn in by the sheer fun factor of this product -- a flavored, sparkly body powder in an adorable pink box with a saucy leopard print puff. Thankfully, instead of shelling out the money for this, I received it in a swap. I didn't even use it -- just opened the box and some of the powder got on my arm. It was waaaaaaay too glittery, first of all; there's nothing subtle or slightly shimmery about this. Second of all, it didn't really smell like much of anything, nor did it taste like much of anything. So I immediately put it back in its plastic container, and up for swap it went.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This provides a pretty pink shimmer, but the smell is sort of off-putting, like how children's toys are sometimes scented like 'rose' or whatever, kind of like that. But the shimmer is nice. I don't like how you get almost half the product that you get in some of the other flavors for the same price. Also, the puff tends to deposit a little too much shimmer in this one.