Urban Decay Cherry Lemonade

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/8/2007 10:49:00 PM

I love all the flavored body powders. Champagne is my favorite, but this one is a close second!

on 1/4/2007 3:06:00 AM

I love the urban decay powders. I think they taste awesome and look great.

on 11/12/2006 12:32:00 AM

As a body shimmer powder, it's great. It tastes weird though-- nothing like I hoped it would taste (lemony!). I also have the peppermint flavor and it tastes way better.

The wonderful S.O. agrees to yay peppermint, nay cherry lemonade (on taste alone, he could give a lick about shimmer).

on 5/14/2006 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's the perfect shimmer. It smells/tastes good. It's great for parties. It's probably too glittery for an older women, but I love brushing it on my shoulders & collar bones when I wear halter tops. I'd buy it again!

I don't apply this heavily so it leaves a light hint of pinky-silver shimmer. If applied heavily it can look glittery. I don't think it smells like cherry lemonade but the smell is sweet and pleasant. I wouldn't buy this again because I don't think I'll run out for a while.

on 2/11/2006 8:29:00 PM

The packaging on this product is adorable. The powder is very cute- a shimmery, pink glow. The scent isn't very lemonade-y, but it was worth it for the 6 dollars I paid at TJ Maxx.

on 10/26/2005 9:41:00 PM

This is my least favorite of these powders that I've tried. The pink package is really cute, but it contains less product than some of the other flavors. It leaves a pretty pink shimmer and has a bit of a saccharin-sweet taste. I can't really detect any cherry or lemonade.

on 9/8/2005 5:47:00 PM

I don't know what all these bad reviews are about-- I simply LOVE this stuff! I have tanned skin, and it gives me the prettiesty silvery-pink shimmer. It smells like cherry lemonade, and tastes like it, too. I love the packaging, the little tassle and leopard puff are just darling, and it makes a great collection item to decorate my bookcase! I am completely sold on these UD powders, they are such a cute idea, and this one in particular is especially pretty and yummy--I have to physically keep my boyfriend from licking it all off before we go out!! He loves it, too.
Anyway, I woul definitely reccomend this powder. It's a beautiful shimmer that positively GLOWS in certain lights, it smells great, tastes great, and looks great. It's pricy, of course, but you know what? You gotta indulge yourself sometime!

on 8/17/2005 1:27:00 PM

Like so many others, I was drawn in by the sheer fun factor of this product -- a flavored, sparkly body powder in an adorable pink box with a saucy leopard print puff. Thankfully, instead of shelling out the money for this, I received it in a swap. I didn't even use it -- just opened the box and some of the powder got on my arm. It was waaaaaaay too glittery, first of all; there's nothing subtle or slightly shimmery about this. Second of all, it didn't really smell like much of anything, nor did it taste like much of anything. So I immediately put it back in its plastic container, and up for swap it went.

This provides a pretty pink shimmer, but the smell is sort of off-putting, like how children's toys are sometimes scented like 'rose' or whatever, kind of like that. But the shimmer is nice. I don't like how you get almost half the product that you get in some of the other flavors for the same price. Also, the puff tends to deposit a little too much shimmer in this one.

Recommended for Normal Skin