Maybelline Corrector Powder

Please Maybelline, bring back the 'yellow corrector powder'. Why did you ever discontinue this product ? The best product in your whole range . There is nothing on the market like it .

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a review for The Yellow Corrector Powder.

This is a fabulous powder at a very reasonable price and the only face powder I use now. I was heatbroken when Innoxa changed the formula of their Translucent Powder in Light (which I used for many years) and this is the closest I have found to it in colour and texture here in Australia. Sits well on my Foundation and easy to apply which I do with a large soft Kabuki brush.

Comes in a compact with a small mirror inside. Not a very flash looking compact, but I can live with that. I do hope Maybelline continue to manufacture this product as it's hard to find a Yellow toned face powder and most seem to be quite Pink and tend to change the colour of my foundation.

Will keep buying this and always have 2 as backups just incase they discontinue it.

This is my HG powder. I have it in yellow. It goes on so naturally and makes my skin look flawless. It's hard to find though, so I stock up. The best! Use a light hand though, because it can get applied thick at first.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this for two dollars; it was most excellent. I have it in pink, which claims to brighten skin, but just is sheer on me. The compact and the puff are just average and the texture of this is rather coarse and hard. I would not repurchase this. continued >>