Victoria's Secret nail polishes

3.8

on 12/13/2014 8:12:00 PM

I picked up 2 shades for 3$ each and they are really good! I purchased Thrill Seeker with is a rich deep aubergine with hot pink sparkles. And Peep Show which is a Barbie pink with pink and blue shift sparkles. They apply very opaque in 2 coats. I really like Thrill Seeker and it's the perfect winter shade for me dark and kinda gothic but not OTT. The sparkles are not gritty and this goes on just like a regular polish. I wear Seche Vite over the top and they last a good 4-5 days without chipping. This is great for me because I have ridges and this polish stays put whereas more pricey brands have popped off!

The Peep Show is another 2 coat polish for me and it comes off pretty easy for a glitter. It looks really pretty when it catches the light. I'm not super in to nail polish but I do always paint my nails makeup is more my thing, but these are good. Especially for how cheap I got them. Total Win;)

on 12/12/2013 11:54:00 PM

I own two of these nail polishes and my favorite one is string bikini since i love bright pink nail polishes :) Idk about the negative reviews but the polishes last quite fine on me. Possibly because i use an amazing top coat called seche vite. The top coat is quick drying and makes colors last long without chipping. You should give these VS nail polishes a try with seche vite dry fast top coat :) you wont regret it ;)

on 10/27/2013 10:10:00 PM

I bought two of these on sale, Tantalize (nudey pink) and Tell Me More (lovely deep fuschia). They are pricy, but I think they are good quality. One coat dried quickly of each, to a nice glossy finish. As well, one coat covered well for each, but I would do two coats of Tell Me More, to deepen that lovely fuschia. Packaging was nice, classy looking, and didn't feel cheap. I liked everything about these two nail polishes, but the price. I'm personally in love with Tantalize. I think it's become my HG nail colour. It's low key and classy. Something I could wear to an interview or work, or a first date, that isn't an in-your-face colour, but still says, 'look, I made an effort!'

on 2/25/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've just tried one color (the glittery purple one) and I really love it because uts packet with glitter and lasted me for a whole week without chipping out. Of course, I don't know if all the colors will have the same characteristics but at least this one I bought was amazing. My downside: the price, $10 it's a little bit on the pricey end for me.
I have a nail look with this polish in my blog so here's the link if you want to check it out!

on 2/18/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this in lustworthy (red with a shiny shimmer) and love it! Completely covers in just one coat. Very short dry time and lasts quite awhile. I can't wait to buy more colors!

on 1/30/2010 1:56:00 AM

I'm reviewing the Beauty Rush polish in a light pink shade. Horrid. I never write reviews for nail polishes..I've never been into all the specs of nail polishes much. WetnWilds my source for polish..cheap, lots of colors, good enough. Got this at VS's semi-annual sale because it was a 1.75. This is the gloppyest, gloopiest nail polish possibly ever. So bad I had too make up words to describe it! If your going to a party wanting to look like a 5 year old playing dress up in her mommy's things, this will complete your look. Not even nail techs could get this to look even. Also a strange phenomonon that occured after a day of wearing it, my nails (the nail polish that is) peeled off in the form they went on my nails..didnt know that could happen! PLUS, the brush seperated from the lid. It unusable..which is just as well it gave me a reason to throw it in the trash!

on 11/1/2009 3:08:00 PM

The product itself is impressive. A few very unique colors (lover and cocktail) and some basic pinks(explosive/matte fuschia) and neutrals. It glides on smoothly and with 2 layers you're all set to go. I find if my nails weren't so weak i wouldn't need a top coat for shine, only to prevent chiping. However I find the packaging to be iffy. A few I've gotten on sale have had bristles all out of whack that required trimming (messy!) and the plastic square lid comes off leaving me to have to wrench open the tiny plastic ridged top to get into the bottle. BUt overall they are a fair price with great color selction. I am surprised these aren't rated higher, and aam looking forward to trying the beauty rush colors, hoping they apply and wear as well as these.

on 8/14/2007 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The bottle is pretty, and the color looks nice...but it take multiple coats to get the same color as the bottle shows, and it isn't very shiny, it's more matte than anything. It makes my nails extremely brittle, and chips after an hour or so! Also, the bottle is almost impossible to open seeing as how the square top comes off to reveal a difficult cap.

on 5/21/2007 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought Wine and Lace at a VS sale and thought it looked lovely in the bottle and had a very apt name. Unfortunately my love affair ended with the name. The polish was very sheer upon application and chipped in a day. I have heard that other ladies have had similar experiences with VS nail polish. Thankfully I bought it on sale and thus do not feel completely cheated of my money. I wouldn't care to buy it again though and hope that whoever formulates these polishes realises that the colour DIES IN ONE DAY!!!

on 5/16/2007 9:37:00 AM

Are you kidding me with this product?!? Not only it chipped only the next day, it was a nightmare applying it. What kind of a godawful brush is that? it's almost impossible to put it on without smudges. I don't care if the colors are perfect, if I ever buy that expensive useless junk just smack me. ( colors are really gorgeous by the way :) )

Popular Polishes