April 24, 2014 | 1356 users online

Polishes - Victoria's Secret - nail polishes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I own two of these nail polishes and my favorite one is string bikini since i love bright pink nail polishes :) Idk about the negative reviews but the polishes last quite fine on me. Possibly because i use an amazing top coat called seche vite. The top coat is quick drying and makes colors last long without chipping. You should give these VS nail polishes a try with seche vite dry fast top coat :) you wont regret it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Sutherlande

I bought two of these on sale, Tantalize (nudey pink) and Tell Me More (lovely deep fuschia). They are pricy, but I think they are good quality. One coat dried quickly of each, to a nice glossy finish. As well, one coat covered well for each, but I would do two coats of Tell Me More, to deepen that lovely fuschia. Packaging was nice, classy looking, and didn't feel cheap. I liked everything about these two nail polishes, but the price. I'm personally in love with Tantalize. I think it's become my HG nail colour. It's low key and classy. Something I could wear to an interview or work, or a first date, that isn't an in-your-face colour, but still says, 'look, I made an effort!'

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by gin22s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've just tried one color (the glittery purple one) and I really love it because uts packet with glitter and lasted me for a whole week without chipping out. Of course, I don't know if all the colors will have the same characteristics but at least this one I bought was amazing. My downside: the price, $10 it's a little bit on the pricey end for me.
I have a nail look with this polish in my blog so here's the link if you want to check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in lustworthy (red with a shiny shimmer) and love it! Completely covers in just one coat. Very short dry time and lasts quite awhile. I can't wait to buy more colors!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm reviewing the Beauty Rush polish in a light pink shade. Horrid. I never write reviews for nail polishes..I've never been into all the specs of nail polishes much. WetnWilds my source for polish..cheap, lots of colors, good enough. Got this at VS's semi-annual sale because it was a 1.75. This is the gloppyest, gloopiest nail polish possibly ever. So bad I had too make up words to describe it! If your going to a party wanting to look like a 5 year old playing dress up in her mommy's things, this will complete your look. Not even nail techs could get this to look even. Also a strange phenomonon that occured after a day of wearing it, my nails (the nail polish that is) peeled off in the form they went on my nails..didnt know that could happen! PLUS, the brush seperated from the lid. It unusable..which is just as well it gave me a reason to throw it in the trash!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The product itself is impressive. A few very unique colors (lover and cocktail) and some basic pinks(explosive/matte fuschia) and neutrals. It glides on smoothly and with 2 layers you're all set to go. I find if my nails weren't so weak i wouldn't need a top coat for shine, only to prevent chiping. However I find the packaging to be iffy. A few I've gotten on sale have had bristles all out of whack that required trimming (messy!) and the plastic square lid comes off leaving me to have to wrench open the tiny plastic ridged top to get into the bottle. BUt overall they are a fair price with great color selction. I am surprised these aren't rated higher, and aam looking forward to trying the beauty rush colors, hoping they apply and wear as well as these.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by iiidioteque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The bottle is pretty, and the color looks nice...but it take multiple coats to get the same color as the bottle shows, and it isn't very shiny, it's more matte than anything. It makes my nails extremely brittle, and chips after an hour or so! Also, the bottle is almost impossible to open seeing as how the square top comes off to reveal a difficult cap.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sea157

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Wine and Lace at a VS sale and thought it looked lovely in the bottle and had a very apt name. Unfortunately my love affair ended with the name. The polish was very sheer upon application and chipped in a day. I have heard that other ladies have had similar experiences with VS nail polish. Thankfully I bought it on sale and thus do not feel completely cheated of my money. I wouldn't care to buy it again though and hope that whoever formulates these polishes realises that the colour DIES IN ONE DAY!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2007 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dudi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Are you kidding me with this product?!? Not only it chipped only the next day, it was a nightmare applying it. What kind of a godawful brush is that? it's almost impossible to put it on without smudges. I don't care if the colors are perfect, if I ever buy that expensive useless junk just smack me. ( colors are really gorgeous by the way :) )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 4:27:00 AM More reviews by everybodybhappy

I agree, $12 is outrageous, but I can't help myself! The colors in this line are absolutely beautiful & feminine, and most I haven't seen anywhere else. Quality wise, the polish chipped after 3 full days (pretty good for me, as I'm typing constantly). Love it!