Victoria's Secret lip palettes

4.5

on 9/14/2007 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love the lip products that VS has. I have the lip laquers and they are beautiful. Very sexxy makeup. Looks really nice on my skin.

on 12/28/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have definately found my HG lip colors. It was as if this lip palette was made my God himself and put on clearance for $4 just so I could buy it. The 3 mirror, mirror lip glosses in french kiss, pink slip, and plum wine are shimmery and luscious. The 2 smooth talk lip sticks in ruby slippers and sex kitten make my lips look plump and ready for a kiss. When this palette runs out, I will definately be purchasing all of the lip colors separating because this palette was only for a limited time.

on 10/19/2003 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Victoria's Secret makes the best lipsticks in my opinion. I hate wearing lipsticks but I will wear VS because they're light weight and very moisturizing. I have a 10 lip shade palate, it goes from pinks to nudes. I really like it because all the colors are wearable.

on 9/29/2002 7:04:00 AM

I can't remember its name, but it contains six gorgeous berry and red colors. The quality is superb. And unlike most brands, the included brush works well. Very handy, I strongly recommend.

on 11/7/2001 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

In general, the Victoria Secret's lip products are by far the best of the bunch. The lipsticks come in a variety of beautiful shades that moisturize the lips while lasting a fairly reasonable time. If you find a paletter you like, it is worth purchasing. I got the Dusk Kissable Lip Kit. Also the brush in the palette is quite nice unlike some lines (Stila).

on 9/7/2001 6:22:00 PM

I have a lip palette in 10 colors but not sure of the name of the palette. The colors are great and last long. Gorgeous packaging too!

Popular Palettes