October 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Skincare - Face - Beauticontrol - All Clear Skin System

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It works!
If you have acne - and have tried everything - ProActiv, peels, etc. and still break out? try this! Gentle but strong (does that make sense?) it zaps the zits and unclogs blackheads without stripping your skin to death.

A must for teen or ADULT acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by anotherINDIEmess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I forgot how in love with this skin care line I am. I have awful skin. I didn't start breaking out until AFTER high school which just doesn't seem fair. I get so aggravated with my skin. I used this line about 2 years ago after a friend who sold Beauticontrol gave it to me as a gift for my birthday (I was using ProActiv like CRAZY at the time). I took a long break from it but started flipping through pictures again recently and remembered how AWESOME this stuff made my skin. I quickly ordered it again.

I have been using it for only about a week and my face is already COMPLETELY clear. This is a HUGE deal for me! The only problem I find (especially with the winter months quickly approaching) is that the moisturizer doesn't quite moisturize my skin enough. I found a quick fix by adding just a drop of Jojoba Oil that I picked up at Whole Foods (:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by PickleEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've only been using this for about a week but I am already seeing results! I got one of those LOVELY time of the month break outs and this cut the healing time in half! Like I said, its only been a week and all but one of my 'bad' pimples are gone. Packaging is good, except my face wash runs into the lid and leaves a yellowish residue. Overall very please!

EDIT: After using this product a couple times a day for about three weeks, my skin has become very dry and flakey. I will continue to use the product, but less frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mzdevil103

My mother sells beauticontrol and she kept trying to get me to try this instead of paying for ProActive. I resisted because the ProActive was working, although not as great as I would have liked. However, after running out (and forgetting to reorder) I tried the All Clear set and I love it. I find the solution tends to go quicker, but I switched to cotton pads (round ones) instead of the cotton balls and it now lasts just as long as the other products!! My oily skin has been kept under control and I will continue to use it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by LilMiss84

I decided to try this product because a friend recommended it. I never considered myself as having sensative skin but this product made me realize I do. I have moderate acne that has been very good over the past few years.

When I tried this poduct it immediately made my face feel tight and dry. Then not even a week later my face was EXTREMELY dry and was literally flaking. My skin also started to get all rashy and broke out horribly.

This product has way too many chemicals for anyone with less than perfect skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 10:12:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

The set I have includes a cleansing gel, a scrub, a skin solution and a moisturizer. I love their packaging; it's very simple and clean looking. The cleansing gel foams so well that I only need to use a drop (less than a dime-sized amount) to cleanse my face. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all. The skin solution comes in a glass bottle and consists of a clear liquid on top with a white powdery-looking substance in the bottom. It sounds strange, but you shake it up to mix the two before you apply with a cotton ball. The solution contains salicylic acid and makes my skin feel a little tight when first applied, but then much better once it has a chance to soak in. The next step is the moisturizer. It feels very light and kind of in between the texture of a cream and a gel. I love that it contains benzoyl peroxide and that I only need a small amount to moisturize for the entire day. I have not used the scrub just yet but I'll review it when I do.

I had a huge breakout before I started using this system and I can say that I haven't seen any new pimples since then. As far as the existing blemishes go, they seem to be healing nicely. I was afraid that the salicylic acid would leave my skin looking red and flaky but the overall texture and appearance seems to be improving by the day.
As of right now I am loving this system!

UPDATE: It's been almost a month now and I'm still in love with this system, especially the toner and the moisturizer. I've stopped using the cleanser because it contains glycerin which is a disaster for my skin. Slowly but surely my skin is looking better and better. I know an acne product is a keeper if it can treat my skin without drying it out (and causing more irritation than anything) and this system does just that. I'm so glad that I finally found something to keep my skin under control. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by alyssa92

this product works great!
it gets rid of my pimples in less than 12hours!
its AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

I have sensitive/combo/dry skin. I have issues... LOL! But seriously, I love this skincare line, a lady at my grandmother's work sells Beauticontrol 50% off. So I ordered the 30ish line even though I'm 19! The lady knew me better and ordered this line instead. At first I was upset, but I really like it now. The moisterizer is my favorite so far! I use the cleanser then the scrub then the toner, then the moisterizer. The toner is what I'm really trying to cut back on, it seems to go so quickly! But I do notice a difference in my skin if I don't use the toner it feels alot better when I use the it. Try it if you have younger skin and tend to get clogged pores and pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by train2stayfit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My teenage daughter used Pro-Active and it worked for a while and then stopped. What a waste of money so I stopped buying it. I began selling BeautiControl and thought why not let her try the All Clear products. I bought everything...the entire line. It worked great and is STILL working. If you have teenagers with blemish problems this is the answer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by coldan0547

I only have the moisturizer which i recieved in a swap. So i will be doing my review only on that. I loved it. It really clears up my skin without drying. And also leaves a nice glow. Not only does it clear my complexion up it also improves it by kind of fading old scars and red marks. I also noticed that after I stopped using it for a week my skin started breaking out again due to stress. I defenitely would love to try the other products in the line. And would love to buy the whole system. I can just imagine the results.