October 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Pressed Powders - Beauticontrol - Secret AGEnt Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by AliBri

im very picky. i have combo skin with scars. everything i try as a long lasting makeup gets oxidized or slicks off with normal weather. i use this with the sponge as my go to before i drop my kids off w/out washing my face. then after i shower i use bareminerals well-rested (lasts me over a year $22) to cover all blemishes brown splotches. use with the dollar general foundation brush from elf or purchase concealer brush from bareminerals. then i dust this secretAGEnt powder on lighty in my tzone and it stays all day! if its humid i touch up with compact and included sponge! it is the best no cakey obvious make up out there! oh it may look a bit powdery for the first ten to fifteen min until your natural facial oils soak it in!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 9:31:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good quality pressed powder for a reasonable price.
For the money - it is 5 stars. Just as good as MAC or Bobbi Brown for a fraction of the cost.

Most days I use LIGHT - but in the summer I switch to Medium.

A make-up staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by mspears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this powder. This is a pressed powder that I put on whenever I get a little shiny during the day. It's the best. It is a light deflective powder. It hides the wrinkles and lines. I love this. My skin looks great when I have this powder on.