Beauticontrol Secret AGEnt Pressed Powder

on 10/11/2014 5:10:00 PM

im very picky. i have combo skin with scars. everything i try as a long lasting makeup gets oxidized or slicks off with normal weather. i use this with the sponge as my go to before i drop my kids off w/out washing my face. then after i shower i use bareminerals well-rested (lasts me over a year $22) to cover all blemishes brown splotches. use with the dollar general foundation brush from elf or purchase concealer brush from bareminerals. then i dust this secretAGEnt powder on lighty in my tzone and it stays all day! if its humid i touch up with compact and included sponge! it is the best no cakey obvious make up out there! oh it may look a bit powdery for the first ten to fifteen min until your natural facial oils soak it in!

on 5/3/2005 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very good quality pressed powder for a reasonable price.
For the money - it is 5 stars. Just as good as MAC or Bobbi Brown for a fraction of the cost.

Most days I use LIGHT - but in the summer I switch to Medium.

A make-up staple!

on 1/29/2004 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love this powder. This is a pressed powder that I put on whenever I get a little shiny during the day. It's the best. It is a light deflective powder. It hides the wrinkles and lines. I love this. My skin looks great when I have this powder on.

Recommended for Normal Skin