August 1, 2014 | 1746 users online

Concealers - NARS - Ginger

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a disappointment as a concealer of any sort, even sheering it out with eye cream. I now only use it for special events as a nose contour, with a skinny smudge of this down my nose bridge and brown e/s on either side of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Bainsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Lightweight product with good coverage around the eye area. I live in a hot and humid climate so perfect, but when I visit the uk, it can be on the dry side and need extra eye cream to blend in. Love the colour as I have nc40 skin and it's a shade lighter as it should be with a concealer. Very expensive product but totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by samanthaweldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have very dark circles under my eyes and a small case of crows feet when I smile..This concealer gives me just enough coverage to conceal the dark circles as well as any breakouts or imperfections. It doesn't crease into my crows feet and blends easily. I am a tanning consultant so I usually have some colour to my face, and "ginger" is a perfect match. I will continue to buy this and use daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in the Custard/Ginger duo and man do I love it! It covers my blemishes perfectly and evens my skin out so well that I don't even feel the need to put foundation on top.
I don't feel like the consistency is too thick or thin, and it doesn't cake up. I find the custard shade in the duo great for brightening up my under eye area and the ginger is perfect for my NC40 skin.
All in all the perfect concealer, I'll definitely be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ahockenbrouch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. This is the color I use when I am tan. I never used to be able to use dry concealers until I changed my foundation, but now that I use a moister formula on my face I really appreciate this product. Creamy concealers just slide right off my face and into my smile wrinkles. This product works perfectly. I swipe it on under my eyes, pat the edges with my fingertip to blend, and it stays put all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really dissapointed with this product. i bought the duo concealers of ginger and custard but custard is definately more my colour. Im NC20. However it doesnt provide much coverage which i think is the main reason for my dissapointment. Also i find it a little greasier than mac, although my skins normal/dry sometimes, i definately like the matte look. Also i hate the fact that it creases! it looks ridiculous after ive left it on for over 20minutes even with setting powder. im definately not a fan of this product and i think its overpriced for the quality of it and also the amount you get in the duo. if you were to buy the concealer i think you would be best getting the seperate shades as it looks as if you get a whole lot more than you do in the duo's, however from looking at the shades available i think it would be hard to find the right one as they are very limited. I think the only good thing i could say about this, is that it is the perfect shade for me and that i like the nars packaging and also that it has a mirror inside which makes it easier when travelling with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lvg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this concealer. I loved the "lipstick tube" packaging, texture, pigmentation. Not so much the price. Covers blemishes/redness perfectly. I mostly needed an under eye concealer and unfortunately it fell a bit short. Caked into fine lines, didn't last long even with moderate use. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by fabs162

I really like this concealer it matches my currently tan olive skin tone. It's really creamy and very easy to blend. Best concealer I've used would recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by 1290145

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer (in ginger) for redness or blemishes. Also, a thin layer, blended out, can be used as foundation. Love it for that. The color range is not amazing... but acceptable. NOT for the undereye area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: Lovely packaging, great colour match, has vitamin E, conceals well under the eyes and spots, does not "ball up"

Cons: Expensive (over 20 dollars cnd), drying, can exagerate fine lines, creases

I have very dry skin and even though I used my eye cream, throughout the day this felt drying and had a 'cracked' looked to it. I think it would be best on oil skin.