October 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil Free Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bruma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for at least 10+ years - or close to as long as it has been on the market. It works great! No oily mess - I used to take off with a cotton pad - now I put directly on my washcloth and take it off with that and then wash my face.

I like the new flip top lid - easier to open and close. I keep an eye (pardon the pun) on the sale prices at Kroger - they put on sale at half price and I stock up then. Now that I am wearing eye makeup more - I will use more of this. I always have a stash on hand - Keep making this forever Maybelline!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by erica_1020

I am on my second bottle of this. This removes mascara very well. For me better than baby oil, Take the day off (clinique) and Mary Kay. It is dirt cheap but I can tell it works well because of the makeup I see on the cotton ball after I take off makeup. it is also very gentle feels like water and doesn't leave ANY evidence (oily feel) that you even used it at all. Great Stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the best eye make-up remover. Have used this faithfully for years. Do not confuse this with the pink capped make-up remover with oil. This is oil free, non irritateing and CHEAP. If you don't get results with this your not using it correctly..soak a 100% cotton pad with remover, be generous, it's cheap and you can use a lot. Hold on to closed eye and then swish back and forth...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye makeup remover! It completely, yet gently, removes non-waterproof eye m/u. Never leaves any residue. I've been using this for 5 years and will continue to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Maisie100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not know why I even bother with other makeup removers as I think this one is the best. It is so gentle and oil-free, and unlike others that claim you can put your makeup on immediately afterwards, with this one you can. I have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts- never a problem with this remover. It does not work on waterproof makeup but for the price and the quality, who cares? It smells very lightly of roses. I have even used it to remove makeup on the rest of my face and it leaves my skin soft. My only complaint: the bottle is too small (2.3 fl oz/68 ml). I buy this in bulk. Hooray, Maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck ! The smell is soo nasty. The texture is oily and it did a barely decent job at removing my eye makeup. I am so glad I did not spend any money on this product - it was a GWP with Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara. I will definitely not repurachase. I have better results with my HG cleanser - Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2004 4:28:00 AM More reviews by marie0006

it didn't irritate my eyes, but it didn't remove my makeup either. my non-waterproof makeup didn't budge at all, even after soaking the eye area for a few minutes. my cream facial cleanser removes my mascara better than this stuff does. i threw it away after two attempts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by sgtill

I've been using this for over 10 years. It's the best, cheapest product I've found. I have sensitive eyes & wear contacts & this doesn't bother me at all.