October 25, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Key to My Heart Lipgloss in Fresh

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just too cute. The colors are a bit boring but it's still so cute on my keychain and is nice to have when you don't feel like lugging your purse along for lip touch ups. I love the fruity strawberry-ish scent. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that the gloss is kinda sticky and there's no mini-lip brush included. Not a great thing to stick your finger into. Also if it gets really hot out it gets melty and makes it even harder to get out of the cube. I still think it's a fun little product and for the price it's a great touch up item.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Tyrsis

I purchased this gloss cube after they stopped selling the lipliner with the same name at the Sephora where I live.

The packing hasn't broken (yet) like the other reviewers have said.
The colors are nice one their own or mixed together.

I really like the darker brown shade, it seems to have more shimmer.

I've already bought 2 more that I set aside. Love these colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by firebird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this lipgloss thinking it would be a fun accessory to put on my backpack for school. I was wrong! Within half an hour of buying the lipgloss, I was opening the cube and the plastic hinge snapped off (couldn't be repaired). No big deal, I figured, and exchanged it for another. Within a couple days, the new one had broken too. The shades were super-cute, but the bad packaging is enough to convince me not to buy this product ever again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I put a yes on buying this again because I like the gloss colors but I hate the packagaing. I had to exchange my first one because it broke. I now don't use this on my key chain for that reason :( which does defeat the purpose of this gloss. The lighter color is a flesh color the makes for beautiful nude lip, the darker color light coffee color that I use on just the outter parts of my lips and apply the lighter color on the middle of my lips.
The gloss is a bit sticky but wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by GlossGrll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so sad! I read the reviews about this breaking before I bought it, so I was extra carefull & then I dropped my keys and the corner hinge broke off:( But I love the gloss so I still use it every morning, I really wish I could take it with me though. I think the colors look awesome by themselves but mixed together, for some reason I dont need lipliner, I can just put it on & it looks so good!It is kind sticky but lasts pretty long. Perfect for a super shiny nude lip-I love this gloss!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My cube opened up in my backack and got all over my graphing calcualtor! Luckily, it still worked but was such a pain to clean. This gloss is so sticky and I hate having to put my fingers in it to apply. Now i never use this because i do not want it to open and leak again (plus, when it did leak, it was so hard to clean up the cube itself thta there is still some gloss in the hinge!!). DOn't waste your mone on this even though it is so cute. In thoery, this shuld be great but it is miserable in relaity. Plus the clors are so brown and boring. The pink was too bubble gum colored (in a bad way) and sort of worked when combined withe the brown, but this was a pain because it would take way too long for a touch up (open difficult cube, stick finger in one end, apply, stick finger in other side, apply, blend, close cube, try to get all of sticky icky gloss of finger, then close bag). It's just too cumbersome. This should have been a great product, but Hard Candy majorly failed. At least it was cheap ($6). That's why it gets 2 stars instead of one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Penelope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The glosses were fine, the colors wearable, but what good does that do when the packaging is broken? I went through 4 of these before I finally gave up, that's $24 I'd like to get back.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2004 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Springncts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect the lipgloss to be so creamy, and I didn't expect it to break in 2 days! The colors are nice, but I can't travel with it anymore considering it has fallen apart.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having increasing problems with the packaging of these products. I have all three key to my hearts and I have to be very careful with them, or else the hinges break and they leak all over the place. The colors in this are brownish, but one goes on nude and the other looks pinkish-brown. They are moisturizing and I like the product, but the packaging is problematic.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by WheresMyCouture

This is a great idea but they really need to work on the packaging. It is meant to go on your keychain, yet is very breakable. Mine lasted a week before the hinges broke. Now it sits in my traincase. I really wanted to use it as an emergency on-the-go gloss.