November 28, 2014 | 2034 users online

Fragrances - Lacoste - Lacoste Pour Femme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this perfume back in the days like 7 years ago and I kind of lost touch of it, since I had made other discoveries in between and so. I often asked for it when I was searching to add a new perfume to my collection or an old lost love and I had a lot of trouble. Either it was wayyy to expensive (since it's an eau de perfume) or they just didn't have it. I recently travelled to the states and I found it for a decent price and I didn't hesitate. I adoooooooorrreee the smell of it. It's delicate, elegant yet veryyy luxurious. It's simply perfect! Trying it is adopting for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I recently swapped perfumes with my friend as i didnt like the one i gave to her and she gave me this and i have to say it beautiful!! i am a complete perfume freak i love collecting perfumes but they do have to smell good i cant just buy them to have i like to use them. this is gorgeous it is so natural yet the smell stays all day. im 20 and was shocked to see that most of the reviews were from women in their 30's. it is a very sophisticated smell but still young at the same time. this is now on my repurchase list, it is one of those perfumes I will always have in my collection, it is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kristamb

I REALLLLY love this perfume!! It completely reminds me of St. Ives's (discontinued, of course!!) Whipped Silk lotion I used to wear in college. It was the Soft Petal Breeze scent...and I loved the smell of it, and wished at the time that there was a perfume that matched that scent. This is it! It is definitely a light, pretty, perfect daily fragrance in my opinion. And, the price isn't too bad either. The staying power is just okay, but for as great as the scent is, I don't mind re-spraying mid-day! I definitely reccomend this to anyone who gets headaches from stronger scents, like me. Very very pretty scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Fragranceaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Years ago I purchased this from Macy's. I absolutely loved it. I must have used the entire bottle as I forgot about it. I joined up on the perfume forums because I took a great interest in fragrances again and stumbled upon the reviews on this. I remembered owning it and had a good memory but decided to order a bottle. Low and behold new white packaging and zero power. Less power then my hairspray! REFORMULATION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Sent it back and found a seller with the original formula. Got it and remembered my deep love affair for this fragrance. I just ordered another and will stash it away since the old is very hard to find.

The scent how do I describe it... soft, gentle, floral with a hint of musk - a very very unusual scent. This is not something you smell every day. It's not heavy, it's not old - it's not fruity or Gormand, it's not overly floral, it's not masculine... as you can see I am able to tell you what it is not but to describe what it is is very hard. I will call it extremely unique and a very safe bet!!! It's bedtime and I sprayed it on my arm. It get's better as it sits on the skin. And the smell lasts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing Lacoste for Women now, and it's my 4th day in a row. It's so easy to wear! This is the perfect neutral natural go-to perfume. It's like nude lipstick -- a neutral fresh, beige, warm, skin-like fragrance that is barely noticeable as perfume at all. It's subtle -- great for people who don't like strong, heavy fragrances.

It dries down on my skin to a fresh light musk. When I sniff my skin after it has dried down, it just smells light & musky -- absolutely delicious. The initial spray smells, to my nose, like a soft muted bergamot (although there's no bergamot in note list) + soft light sandalwood + skin musk. A soft, fresh, warm, natural-smelling, skin musky perfume. A great light subtle "nude" fragrance -- not overly sweet, powdery, or sharp in any way.

Here are the notes, per Parfumo.net:
Top Notes: Pimento, Purple freesia
Heart Notes: European heliotrope, Iranian jasmine, Hibiscus blossom, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes: Himalaya cedarwood, Velvet skin accord, Mysore sandalwood, Frankincense

Fragrantica.com says:
"The fragrance is very comfortable, naturally elegant and sporty ..... the commercial probably known to all symbolizes spontaneous beauty, easiness, and freedom of the scent and the woman who wears it."

I smell nothing but freshness, light wood, and skin musk. Soft & smooth, not powdery, not sharp. It smells to me like the color beige -- like a beige suede -- it would fit well with a crisp white shirt & khaki pants. Clean, fresh, natural, soft, subtle, "your skin but better". I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent really clings to your skin- I would say it's a good fragrance for people who don't like scents. It's very feminine, soft, classy, warm, and inviting. Mature, but certainly not what I would call an 'old lady' scent. In fact, I do wish more 'old ladies' wore something like this instead of the musk or rose overdose. A stellar everyday, work scent. I like a little oomph in my scents, so this one is not a personal favorite, but not bad by any means. I would not mind at all smelling this on someone else. If I had a formal event to go to, this is one I would wear, since I always have to have a fragrance on and this one is not obnoxious, but definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by adinamereuta

this is the fragrance I would always go to. I do try&buy others, but this is my all time favorite. It just feels like me, it's not too overwhelming, too sweet or too flowery...it's just classy and elegant, and discrete. it's there without shouting, lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've gone through numerous bottles of this, and have worn it for over 6 years.
This is the one fragrance that feels completely natural on me, and even though I change it up once in a while, I continue to go back to this. I also always receive compliments when I wear this, which doesn't happen with anything else except for Jean Paul Gaultier's Madame (much heavier, and completely different).

I love how elegant and timeless it is while still being completely contemporary and most importantly it's fresh!

Don't get it though... I don't want it to become popular!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by flowerof59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this unsniffed based on comments here on MUA ..just received parcel hr ago and quick spray....WOW this is abs beautiful ..its like a beautiful wedding bouquet ..it smells of weddings!!! I only spritzed a tiny spray on my neck and its wafting all over ...its very very pretty ..cant wait to wear this for my husband ..he'll love it ...def buy again but the 100ml size next...only got 30ml as buying untried...but very glad I did ..def can recommend this fragrance ...very pretty and feminine. Like the bottle too very chunky bottle with gold top ...little crocodile logo on top.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my moms first favorite perfume that I like but do not use myself. Its great for my mom but I wouldnt buy this myuself. Somehow I do not see what is so special about it, I bought two of these for gifts only - for my mom and grandma, they both were screaming happy.