TiGi Cyberoptics - #4 Teal

on 5/13/2009 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i really like this teal e/s. first of all, it's smooth like butter, great color payoff & a dream to blend on your eyes.. i compared this with MAC Steamy before buying (i swatched both on my hands) which is really similar but i prefer TiGi teal e/s.. this is cheaper than MAC & you got more products inside it.

i really like the hot pink flip up packaging, convenient yet funky.
how do i wear this shade? as a smudgy eyeliner, lid or crease or outer V color. combine it with green,blue, brown or even plain & topped off w/ a nice highlighter.

would i buy again? yep, i would if i finished it.. =)

on 6/27/2008 10:05:00 AM

I got this in the holiday pallette and I love it! I have several other teal colors in MAC and I combine it with them. Excellent application and pigmentation.

on 10/9/2007 10:19:00 AM

This is a great product. I also love the packaging--a flip up magnetic lid. The highly pigmented color is a green/blue with gold undertones, which happens to be almost the exact color of my eyes. It really makes my eyes pop. I think anyone would love this color. I also have the cyberoptic in black, which I use as a liner. It's also highly pigmented and the blackest black I have ever seen.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a pretty shade! A gorgeous shimmery medium sea green. Looks so gorgeous on. Great lasting power.

on 1/28/2004 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised this colour hasn't been reviewed before. Of all the Cyperoptic e/s, this has to be my fave (though I'd like to collect them all including Grey, Pink and Copper)...

Teal is a fabulous clean shimmery light aqua/teal with lots of gold shimmer. Kind of like a cross between MAC's Steamy & Surreal but with lots more gold. The texture of these is beautifully soft and silky. If I ever broke this one I'd be heartbroken. Gorgeous used blended all around a black lined eye or just as a stunning wash.
Did I say this was my favorite one??