April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eye Shadow - TiGi - Cyberoptics - #4 Teal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 5:51:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this teal e/s. first of all, it's smooth like butter, great color payoff & a dream to blend on your eyes.. i compared this with MAC Steamy before buying (i swatched both on my hands) which is really similar but i prefer TiGi teal e/s.. this is cheaper than MAC & you got more products inside it.

i really like the hot pink flip up packaging, convenient yet funky.
how do i wear this shade? as a smudgy eyeliner, lid or crease or outer V color. combine it with green,blue, brown or even plain & topped off w/ a nice highlighter.

would i buy again? yep, i would if i finished it.. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Paiger171

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the holiday pallette and I love it! I have several other teal colors in MAC and I combine it with them. Excellent application and pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Chalupa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product. I also love the packaging--a flip up magnetic lid. The highly pigmented color is a green/blue with gold undertones, which happens to be almost the exact color of my eyes. It really makes my eyes pop. I think anyone would love this color. I also have the cyberoptic in black, which I use as a liner. It's also highly pigmented and the blackest black I have ever seen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsmalfoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I just tried this out today at the hair salon. And tomorrow, I'm running to buy it! I'm a DDD/GGG NC45-50 and yellow-toned. This e/s is sublime! It's a gorgeous colour, a brilliant blue-green, metallic, with hints of gold and silver. I also noticed some pearlescent bits and pinkish glitter. Not for the faint-hearted because this is intense, but with loads of black liner and Diorshow Mascara, this is......stunning! Looked great when I applied Revlon's Coffee Gleam on lips, too. Hope it's still in stock!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

What a pretty shade! A gorgeous shimmery medium sea green. Looks so gorgeous on. Great lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this colour hasn't been reviewed before. Of all the Cyperoptic e/s, this has to be my fave (though I'd like to collect them all including Grey, Pink and Copper)...

Teal is a fabulous clean shimmery light aqua/teal with lots of gold shimmer. Kind of like a cross between MAC's Steamy & Surreal but with lots more gold. The texture of these is beautifully soft and silky. If I ever broke this one I'd be heartbroken. Gorgeous used blended all around a black lined eye or just as a stunning wash.
Did I say this was my favorite one??