November 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Suave - Naturals Moisturizing Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by BohemianBeauty2

I am not impressed with this lotion. The number one reason is the presence of parabens. The price is the only plus. In the summer my skin loved the moisture, though I had to apply a lot at a time. In the winter, i am putting it only ony hands. Suddenly it is sticky and my hands are still very dry. Never buying it again. In fact the second lipstick might be called a mercy lippie for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion simply works. I was using a body lotion by Origins that I LOVED but it was just too expensive for a body lotion. To me this lotion works just as well and is insanely cheap. How great is that??? This is my go to everyday lotion and I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 7:15:00 AM More reviews by clink

I'm using the Advance Therapy that comes in a pump bottle. It is possibly the best moisturiser I've ever used. I live in a humid environment and this moisturiser is seriously calming and moisturising but not greasy. It easily absorbs into my skin and leaves it nice and smooth without any sticky oily feeling. Thumbs up! Good and cheap. Does the job well. My cracked heels are no more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2004 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ltcttran

This lotion is definitely not bad for its price. It is a little thin, but does do a good job of basic moisturizing, which is all I need. It's great as an after shower lotion, or whenver your skin feels dry during the day. At such a great price, you don't have to feel guilty about how much you use because you can always get more.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2004 6:40:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl

OK product.. I have it in Ocean Breeze. Pretty nice for the summer, cheesy in the winter. The thing I like most about this is its price.. a big bottle for only $3!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy Suave products in general all the time cause they were relativly decent for the price, but many years ago discovered they test on animals and that was the end of that! You can discover which companies do & do not test on animals at this link

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Audri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

woohooo i love this stuff! i got a 3.25fl oz tube for 99 cents! yes 99 cents from Target! ive tried cucumber melon and sun ripened raspberry. i like both of them but i prefer the raspberry (the one i got for 99 cents.) for the cheap price you cant go wrong. and it smelles just like B&BW.

i had never been one for "thick" mousterizers, so this is good. its thin but not water and it lleft my skin feeling soft and not greasy. def. a must try

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2003 5:37:00 AM More reviews by MrBunBUn

Suave doesn't claim to be anything more than cheap and effective and it is! These lotions come in a wide variety of scents/flavors and have nice packaging to boot. For the money, you really can't complain. I liked their peach scent, but my roommate stopped using hers because she said it was giving her a rash/irritation. I also agree that this is a great low-price lotion for 'normal' skin. If you have very dry skin try Lac-Hydrin or something with shea/coca butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by pcass4321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Suave Naturals Lotions in Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Tropical Coconut smell so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by nyczgirl

i like this lotion because i'm not the type that likes the rich type of moisturization. when i first applied it.. it felt really light and weak but after a few minutes my skin felt very soft without feeling overdone. i love creamy peach it smells so yummy and not too artificial~ i think this lotion is best for normal skin types.. dun think it would work quite well on dry skin~