Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Lotion

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/25/2015 10:57:00 PM

L.O.V.E this product! I love the Lavender Vanilla Light Soothing Fragrance Lotion! It smells amazing and the fragrance stays! It does not leave a sticky, wet feeling! I have some eczema on my forearms and it comes only in the summer. It leaves my skin in that area a little discolored and dry. When I put this product on, it made it stop itching and it healed my discolored skin and moistened my skin! This product is incredibly affordable and a very good investment! Thank you Suave Naturals!! 😊

I am not impressed with this lotion. The number one reason is the presence of parabens. The price is the only plus. In the summer my skin loved the moisture, though I had to apply a lot at a time. In the winter, i am putting it only ony hands. Suddenly it is sticky and my hands are still very dry. Never buying it again. In fact the second lipstick might be called a mercy lippie for the price.

on 5/4/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This lotion simply works. I was using a body lotion by Origins that I LOVED but it was just too expensive for a body lotion. To me this lotion works just as well and is insanely cheap. How great is that??? This is my go to everyday lotion and I couldn't be happier.

on 10/16/2007 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm using the Advance Therapy that comes in a pump bottle. It is possibly the best moisturiser I've ever used. I live in a humid environment and this moisturiser is seriously calming and moisturising but not greasy. It easily absorbs into my skin and leaves it nice and smooth without any sticky oily feeling. Thumbs up! Good and cheap. Does the job well. My cracked heels are no more.

on 8/10/2004 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lotion is definitely not bad for its price. It is a little thin, but does do a good job of basic moisturizing, which is all I need. It's great as an after shower lotion, or whenver your skin feels dry during the day. At such a great price, you don't have to feel guilty about how much you use because you can always get more.

on 2/2/2004 6:40:00 PM

OK product.. I have it in Ocean Breeze. Pretty nice for the summer, cheesy in the winter. The thing I like most about this is its price.. a big bottle for only $3!!

on 11/8/2003 6:15:00 PM

I used to buy Suave products in general all the time cause they were relativly decent for the price, but many years ago discovered they test on animals and that was the end of that! You can discover which companies do & do not test on animals at this link

on 10/28/2003 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

woohooo i love this stuff! i got a 3.25fl oz tube for 99 cents! yes 99 cents from Target! ive tried cucumber melon and sun ripened raspberry. i like both of them but i prefer the raspberry (the one i got for 99 cents.) for the cheap price you cant go wrong. and it smelles just like B&BW.

i had never been one for "thick" mousterizers, so this is good. its thin but not water and it lleft my skin feeling soft and not greasy. def. a must try

on 8/23/2003 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Suave doesn't claim to be anything more than cheap and effective and it is! These lotions come in a wide variety of scents/flavors and have nice packaging to boot. For the money, you really can't complain. I liked their peach scent, but my roommate stopped using hers because she said it was giving her a rash/irritation. I also agree that this is a great low-price lotion for 'normal' skin. If you have very dry skin try Lac-Hydrin or something with shea/coca butter.

on 7/7/2003 8:28:00 PM

Suave Naturals Lotions in Sun-Ripened Raspberry and Tropical Coconut smell so good!