October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Berry True Lip d'Votion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 6:20:00 AM More reviews by cyprine

Beautiful sheer berry/plum shade, cute packaging, GREAT shine, and best of all -- CHEAP! Can't go wrong here.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bleah...do not like this. I picked this up on sale tonight at ULTA & maybe I just got an old tube but this was kinda gross. Besides the fact that its in one of those damnable click-pens- the color didn't show up at all like I was hoping it would, and the taste was 'off'- like rotten berries or something. Like I said, maybe it just sat on the shelf too long, but I don't like this & would not repurchase. Other D'votions- yes, but Berry True- NO. This goes up for swap.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shejustlaughs

I love the subtle color (a medium plum, pigmented but also sheer) and shine. It tastes great and has a pleasant smell. It'd be perfect if not for the packaging. The twist-pen style was good for a few days but then product started to leak out of the brush, even when I wiped it clean -- and I hate wasting it. This didn't last very long at all.. I'm going to look for this shade but not from the Lip D'Votions line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by rawrmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE this! It looks like a dark grapey mauve in the tube, but it goes on a sheer rosey/mauve/purple, it's gorgeous! It's a perfect nude YLBB color if browns dont work for you. This would look good on almost anyone. Seriously, my new HG!