April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tony & Tina - Theraputic Eyebase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

I got this as part of one of the Tony and Tina sets I picked up at Marshall's. This base glides on and provides enough coverage to wear alone to even out my eyelids. I did experience some creasing with cream shadows but it held up fine when used under some pigments. I do prefer using my MAC paints and will stick to those, but the texture is fine and the shade is good and I will use up the two I have for daytime wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mbrunowocn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product based on the comments. I was disappointed. It was kind of sheer and oily. I used this product under my eyes as a cover-up and found that it did not adequately cover-up the shadows and my mascara ran because this product is oily. I guess this would be a good product for someone who didn't have dark shadows under their eyes like mine and someone who doesn't wear mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by MarylandAnnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Herbal Eye Base in the medium shade and it works wonderfully. I have very oily skin and this base holds my eyeshadow on all day and into the night. It is a tad expensive but I've been using it for three weeks and haven't even made a dent in the surface of this product. This product works much better than the Loreal eyeshadow base or one made by Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by hotsake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS Product! I use the color "porecelain". even though it's called eyebase, the product packaging suggest using it as corrector or as light foundation.

I only need light coverage around my eyes and cheeks. In the past many foundations (by other company) were too goopy, greasy, fake and/or too thick... This eyebase allows me to apply a thin layer all over my face (mostly where needed) with my finger without the excess oil/goo. It's sheer yet covers minor flaws (freckles, under eye darkness, pores) and evens out my skintone. Just apply under your eyes and you'll see the immediate improvement. (you'll look rested and fresh) I love the fact that it last all day. i also found that this works just as well on all season, unlike other foundation. The packaging is great, it's in a compact round flip-top container. you can easily carry it in your purse for a little afternoon touch up (you probably won't need to because it has excellent staying power)

Granted, if only used as eye base it may be on a pricey side, but for all the wonder it does to my skin as a fantastic alternative to your ordinary foundation, price tag of $22 is nothing to me. Despite it's small container and my frequent usage, it went a long way. Hope you will share the same joy i have.