October 21, 2014 | 973 users online

Loose Powders - RCMA - Invisible Setting Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by EmilyJoell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. Hate the salt and pepper shaker packaging as its hard to not make a mess but overall good product for the price. And honestly they are really not many "great" powders out there. So although I do get a little shiny it works pretty dang good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG setting powder, finally found after searching for the last 6 or so years. I apply it over my foundation with a dry cosmetic sponge, using a pressing (versus dusting) motion. Then, I knock off the excess powder with a large fluffy brush before applying my bronzer/blush. It has a gorgeous finish that helps to make my full coverage foundation look like healthy glowing skin, not powdery AT ALL, which is why it's HG for me. I have very oily skin and I feel this helps my makeup last all day. I do already wear a long wear foundation but this has extended its wear without shine, and if I reapply a tiny bit of this midday it helps matte me down without caking. The cost is also fantastic; you get a huge container that'll last forever for 8 or so dollars. I used this for my bff's bridal makeup for her June Colorado wedding and everyone said her skin looked airbrushed. I'd def recommend trying this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by HES

I bought the No-Color Setting Powder and it is a truly transparent powder. I'm very fair-skinned, so most powders tend to make me look pink or goth white. This was completely invisible and didn't alter the color of my foundation at all. Although it doesn't come in the most user friendly package (a shaker bottle), I just poured some into a small plastic container with a lid for easier use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in No-Color. It works. It doesn't alter the tone of your foundation or color application how a lot of products do. I mainly use it under my eyes. It does feel a little drying though and not as nice of a texture as my Ben Nye Neutral Set, but Ben Nye Neutral Set leaves a white casting and this doesn't... so there you go.
Update: While it does set the foundation good and doesn't alter the tone it doesn't seem to make it last as long as other setting powders do. I feel as though with my Ben Nye Neutral Set it sets it all day long while RCMA seems to only set it for 6 or so hours before it starts to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Canadianadia

I bought the 10oz RCMA powder for $20 on Camera Ready Cosmetics. Although I said that I'd purchase the item again, I think I might have enough product to last my entire life (well if I wasn't so clumsy and didn't spill it everywhere). I am a woman of color, and I haven't had any problems with strange color casting with this powder. I usually apply it with a velour powder puff over my foundation and knock off any excess with a fluffy powder brush. I makes my makeup last hours longer without looking greasy, creasy, or cakey. The packaging of the 10oz jar is very basic, not great, in fact I tend to dump it everywhere, when I put it in a smaller (more easy to use) container. Even when I consider only the amount that I am left with "post-spillage" it's still a steal. I recommend trying this one

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Eugeniet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this powder. Being a very pale girl, it can be hard to find a powder that is light enough, but doesn't make me look ghostly. This doesn't alter the color of my foundation at all, and doesn't leave my skin 'powdery'. As someone else mentioned, you do get a lot for your money. I got the large size, and put some in a separate powder sifter. Judging by the mount used so far, this will last me for years. While I would re-purchase, I will probably only have to if I loose the big jar - otherwise I'm good for a very long time. I use this along with Graftobian's 'Graceful Swan' creme foundation - a match made in heaven!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by cabyness

This works wonders, perfect for setting. It doesn't ruin the base you've created for your foundation and it doesn't alter the color too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent for setting my RCMA foundation. It makes my skin look really matte and helps fill in pores well. It also comes in a pretty big jar for only $8, so I'll have this for a looooooooong time. Definitely a good purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this powder for a while and I have decided to shop in my stash instead of buying new products. I have been eyeing the Prep and Prime powder from MAC and decided to give this a try since I already have it!...LOL The powder works well for me. I use it to set my MAC Face and Body foundation. It doesn't make my dry which is good for my skin. It doesn't give a white cast even though I am AA. I also spritz my face with Fix+, however I do that with all my powders. For the price, I would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Since I love their foundation, I thought I would love the powder but was disappointed. When applied, this powder looked whitish over my RCMA Shinto 2 makeup. I didn't like the look at all - it didn't look natural so I trashed it. Still love the makeup though.