July 31, 2014 | 1746 users online

Fragrances - Yves Rocher - Comme Une Evidence

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried it, but it didn't work for me. The lilies were too dominant for me, it was literally all I could smell. Too flowery and quite sharp. It irritated my nose and eyes a little, a problem that I tend to have when I'm wearing scents that are extremely floral, expecially white flowers.

One too many sprays would cause a headache.Not a subtle scent at all. This continously invades everyone's personal space.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by nbakkaloglu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this review is for commeuneevidence intense:

although it says intense, its not very intense, really.
sillage is very very poor. only I can smell it.
lasting power is poor also. in 2 hours its completely gone.

I do like the perfume however. its girly,, floral.

my mom tried it, and she also said hat it didnt last on her at all.

yves rocher could have tried harder. dont buy this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by hintay89

i love it, first i like it,second time i test ,it smells so bad ,awful,but the third time,Oh my God,i need to buy this perfume.Very femine,girly ,like a young lady with a luxirious dress .I spray it everytime I go with my boys ,go to bar,dinner... I will purchase it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the dissenting voice but I really really really hated this fragrance. I didn't much like the way it smelled already to begin with as soon as I tried it in the store, it smelled very floral and feminine, and I'm not very much into flowery or feminine scents to begin with. After a while it started giving me a headache, so I had to go and wash it off with a lot of soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by arrasarras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this a beautiful fragrance for daily use. And the other products like the showergel, deo, bodymilk are very beautiful and identical with the fragrance. In The Netherlands they are realy cheap because YR has often offers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this perfume for free and I am surprised how much I like it. I don't gravitate towards patchouli scents and this has a bit of patchouli in it, but mainly it's floral I think. It's kind of a fresh, complicated floral fragrance. It is sophisticated. The patch keeps it original. I have been wearing this quite a lot lately and will continue to do so! Good spring fragrance. It is kind of strong but not excessively so, I would just 1 or possibly 2 sprays depending on what I was doing for the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

I had high hopes of this because it smells great on a colleague of mine. It is actually very pretty during its heart with a lovely greenness. However, it settles very quickly into a musky, pale rose that loses its liveliness. Pleasant but nothing unforgettable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

no no no. very much no. smells like something my grandmother would have worn, not in the good way. gave me a whopping headache and smells rancid with my skin. also gave me a sore throat :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

My story with Comme Une Evidence is long and complicated, so let me start from the beginning. I first smelled this about two months ago in an Yves Rocher store, where I sprayed it on my wrists and let it sit for the day. Unfortunately I was also sick and had to spend the rest of the afternoon in a library trying to write an essay, so I didn't get a first impression other than it smelled vaguely pretty and also sharp. As good body chemistry and positive memories of a scent are strong influences and I had neither at the time, I didn't give Comme Une Evidence further thought for another month or so. Fast forward to Boxing Day and I was back at Yves Rocher, where they were selling a box of four travel-size scents for $10. I wasn't able to resist and bought it. To my surprise, of all the perfumes I sampled, Comme Une Evidence was the one I fell truly, madly, deeply in love with. It was like magic this time around; it sat so warm and close to my skin while I was doing yoga that I couldn't stop smelling myself. The fragrance is clean and soapy, but at the same time slightly musky and therefore sexy. What I love about Comme Une Evidence is that it's inoffensive and has great sillage while also being a skin scent (how is that possible?). I can smell this on me the next morning and it stays on my clothes for days after I dab it on. Sometimes the smell even wafts around my room! As another reviewer mentioned, it does leave a trail of evidence around you, but it's not overpowering -- I think it actually makes people want to be closer to you, as it blooms into a soft, pretty skin scent. I get compliments whenever I wear it, most commonly "Who smells so good?". Even the guy I like sniffed around me after I'd dabbed it on one night. Pale pink is definitely the right colour for the bottle. On me Comme Une Evidence smells mostly of lily of the valley, but the drydown definitely has some musk, and a soft sort of green -- perhaps cedar? -- in it. This perfume is best worn everyday and in all seasons; I feel worldly, classy, feminine, and elegant whenever I wear it. Another major plus is that it can be bought for less than the usual price if you wait for one of many of Yves Rocher's sales. I'm delighted to say that Comme Une Evidence is my new signature scent. Has soapy ever been sexy? With this perfume, it definitely has!

UPDATE: I got a BOGO card from Yves Rocher for my birthday, so I now own two full-sized bottles. Still my signature scent, although I've found it turns into a sharp green some hours after I first spray it on (I've read it must be the rhubarb). So I spray it on my clothes instead and the absolutely lovely lily-of-the-valley and rose stays on top. I still get tons of compliments :) L'Eau is simply a lighter version, but I wish I'd gotten it instead of another EDP!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by vanitybe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I love the bottle, so good on my vanity. The scent is so lovely and fresh make me want to wear pastel color especially pink but also could be mature. Sweet but not too sweet, I like it alot, I wore it both day and night time. And another scent i love from Yves rocher is Vanilla noire.