October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Proof Cream Eyeliner Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Cathimei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Phh. I bought mine in 2007. Loved it <3 Except....SHIT the stuff creases!! For the money $36.00..The Name..and the PRICE?? SMASHBOX You've got BRASS BALLS!! I loved the colors, the brush and the design of the palette, it really made me feel good until WHAT? It smeared...Smashbox Really wants make us look like CLOWNS and walk away with our money..NO JOKE. They need to work on a better formula and make up for the greed you have shown. I still have some so, it really lasted a long time. I will not buy again, although I want a new one that works!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by niacatstudio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice colours and that's it. the product dryes very fast in the pallet. The pigmentation is not satisfactory, they go on so sheer...not for me. Definitely will not re-purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by cherylnk

When I first received this product I was extremely disappointed. First off the brush that comes with this palette is useless and don't even bother with it. I didn't care for it much as an eyeliner mostly because the colors don't stay like that and aren't smooth or pigmented enough for me. What I do really like this for though is using this as a colored base for eye shadows and for that it works really well. I do use my UDPP underneath and it doesn't crease on me throughout the day. So as eyeliners I don't like, but as a variety of cream colored bases I do like. The amount of product you get though is very minimal and the product is really expensive for that. So I can't say that I recommend this product. I just found a way to use a product that I didn't like so much to begin with.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

I fell for the slim packaging. The price is high. I think that due to my oily eyelids (this might not be the case for everyone) the colors glided right off and creased like no other XD I might have gotten better results if I used a primer but to be honest it probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference. I would definitely not use this during the summer as liner. Will not buy again...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I am really glad that I received this in a swap instead of spending my own money on it. The colors are pretty but there's only one color in there that I have used. I have tried four colors ( not including the one that I have worn) and they were either to strong or not strong enough. Disappointing:( And the one I have worn (Midnight green) has been worn for five days straight, (I love that color...it makes up for the disappointment of the other ones.) but it is halfway gone. I will not repurchase although I think I will get Midnight green if they sell it seperately. Overall I think some people could really like it. It is a nice way of sampling their eyeliner colors and the lasting power is pretty good plus the size is really good for traveling. Be worned though it smudges when you apply.

Edit:
The more I use it the more I like it. I love the variety of all the colors, and the smudging is actually not too bad I never have to reapply. I'm planning on repurchasing after I finish this one. I don't know if I would recommend it to everyone, but I really love it.

Edit:
Don't listen to anything I just wrote. Yes, this is overpriced but it is so convenient to have on hand. The size is perfect and it has such a variety of colors. I don't know if I can afford to repurchse, but I will definitely enjoy while I have it. I will say however the quality of the products really varies from liner to liner. Some of them smudge and crease until you want to tear your hair out while others stay put. Just keep that in mind

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ceuceu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The colors are nice but they don't stay put.
But what really really bothers me is that it is so small ! And made in China ! I spent 37 ($51) for a sample made in China... I really feel i've been robbed...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

fun for travel, ok colours, there is a couple in it I will not use.
applicationi is ok , the pigment level is not as intense as i would like normaly.
but the worst part is - it smudges like crazy, you must use udpp under it to get any mileage out of the wear.
the packaging while nice and compact is great except the finish gets so ucky when you handle it.
the lack of staying power makes this a no go in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: 10 colors, good consistency, good color payoff, easy application.
Cons: Small amount of liner (.15g each), fairly expensive for what you get.

Lava - dark gray with sparkle
Picasso - dark blue
Thunder - cool taupe
Midnight Green - dark green
Deep Bronze - warm brown with sparkle
Cameo - dark reddish brown

If you like your liner subtle and natural, this is a great palette. It's super tiny, just about the size of a credit card but thicker, and perfect for travel. The range of colors can't be beat. I personally did not experience fading or smudging. The brush is just OK, I prefer an angled liner brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lexyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this palette. The colours are beautiful, and are very wearable, but have a nice range. The liners go on nicely with decent intensity. I have found them to last all day on me, but I do not touch once the liner goes on. They are pretty smudgey at first, but they do stay put if not touched. (And we shouldn't be rubbing our eyes all day, anyway...)

The brush, meh... but I don't use brushes from compacts as a rule.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by beeparoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Melts off the lids so quickly, I wonder why I even bother with it. What a major rip-off!

I read other the other posts/complaints that expressed lots of smudge. While I agree with the smudging, I have to say that what's worse is the fading.

Now I just use the brownish-grey shade, "Thunder", for filling in my brows. Let me tell you, even on the brow, it fades. Pfft. Crap. continued >>