October 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Creme Cocktail Tasti Lipglass

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I just received this in a swap and am on the fence about it. Color is super pretty on my pigmented lips, but the taste and smell is yucky! I was expecting a really yummy white russian smell, but it tastes like rotted lipgloss. You can probably get the same results from a bonne bell lipsparkler.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This gloss is an unwearable white. It tastes OK, I guess, but the Rocket City line is slightly cheaper, stays on longer and has this frosting taste down, which MAC obviously does not. I's pick WnW MegaFlavors in Cream'd or the lighter Rocket City gloss or even Bonne Bell over this. What a rip-off.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Yakkoooew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure what to think of this gloss, just like I'm not sure why I bought this particular Tastease lipglass other than because it tastes so yummy. Why would someone want white lips? When I try to wear this alone, it reminds me of the "Got Milk?" ads, hahaha... it is useful, however, to tone down the brightness of other lipglasses or lipsticks-- I've used it to tone down Lychee Luxe when I haven't felt daring enough to wear it on its own. Even over lipliner, this lipglass just looks odd; it's just white, gloppy, and it doesn't even shimmer on the lips like it seems to do in the tube. If this didn't taste so yummy (like frosting or marshmallows), I would return it for sure-- actually, I wouldn't have purchased it in the first place. I guess the novelty of the Tastease line won me over, because I have 4 others besides Creme Cocktail :oP Lastly, I wish all the Tastease lipglasses came in the hard plastic tube with the wand, because application of them straight from their dome-shaped ends tends to be gloppy and uneven.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 3:23:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a white frosty lipgloss. How useful is that? I love the wear of lipglass stains so I had to have each and every one of them. The taste is really awesome...tastes rather like marshmallows or sugar to me.I was going to rate it a 3 because I was thinking white frosted gloss isn't super wearable to the masses, but had to rate it a 4 because it tastes so danged good. I don't know whether to rate these on color or flavour. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2004 12:19:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I'm the first to review this! Well, this is super pearly white. Very thick white so it's not very useful and who wants pure white lips? The white color is so thick that this is useless for using to tone down brighter shades. Use White Hot Lipglass for that or Snowgirl as they are white, but sheerer and blendable as this is not. Tastes just liek the name minur the cocktail portion. It's just a pure creamy taste, but that's about it. I have about 5 of the Tasti's and so far wouldn;t buy a single one again. Un-impressive line, but MAC knows people will buy them no matter how useless and novelty they are so...