December 19, 2014 | 1602 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveda - Tourmaline Charged Radiance Fluid

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

WARNING, if you have dry or combination skin do not buy this product. It took me 4 weeks to figure out this was the new item in my skincare routine that was slowly sucking out every drop of moisture out of my face. After putting this on, your skin feels tighter and tighter throughout the day until your face feels itchy and oily at the same time because your face is trying to fight the serum. After 4 weeks of use, my face was so dry it started to hurt. I'm not sure that everyone will react the way that I have but I had NO IDEA there was alcohol in this. I would not have bought it otherwise. This was sold to me at a spa to help intensely moisturize my face in the winter, big mistake. I would NEVER ever buy this product ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by trae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wanted to love this. felt great going on - but def not rich feeling. but finally realized that it was drying my skin out like crazy. it might very well work on some women - doubt it - but if you're skin is dry,keep walking.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

After using it religiously for 3 months, I came to the conclusion that tourmaline charging a cream or fluid won't add any benefits to the cosmetic. I prefer some old fashioned nourishing oils or extracts.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by bek7bek

I love this stuff. I don't use it all the time because its sort of expensive. And there for a while, I think it may have been discontinued. I had difficulty locating it. Anyhow, I apply to clean skin and give it a minute or two before I use anything else. I can imediately feel my skin tighten. Honestly, when I use this I don't see a need for a primer. It has a slightly sticky consistency once its dry. I like this one, and I'll buy it again, but I'm not sure the tourmaline is the ingredient that produces the results I like from this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

This product did notting to my skin. The second ingredient in this product is Alcohol, so obviously that is not good to be putting on your skin, especially if you have dry, or you use this product for anti - aging benefits. Actually it is never good to apply any amount of alcohol to your skin, even if you have oil control problems or acne. This product is very overpriced if alcohol is listed as the second ingredient, and I feel for the people who have been misleaded by this product, thinking that it is some how improving their skin condition.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

Yuck. This serum made my skin breakout every single time I used it. Horrible. I finally returned it to the store. I use the "Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion" everyday and I absolutely love that. But this serum was a definite no-no for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by chickieboo44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely amazing product. I have never had a lot of problems with my skin but sometimes I get clogged pores on my chin and around my nose. I tried this product and within a couple weeks I noticed a HUGE difference. My clogged pores are going away. I have struggling since I was a teenager to get rid of that. It's amazing.

It is a bit pricey, but the reason for that is because it's a concentrated serum. A little goes a long way.
I just use a little in the morning before I moisturize.

Definitely recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Probably the product that makes the most amazing difference in my whole skincare/make up routine (and i use lots of products!) I use this every day, then follow with the aveda hydrating lotion. My skin has never looked or felt better since switching all my skincare to aveda. I am so happy i did. This product gives me the most amazing glow and skin texture really love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

This stuff is amazing! I love it and will definitely be repurchasing it. I know it's expensive but it's full of so many antioxidants that it's worth it. I like that I can use this night or day and it makes my skin very glowy and radiant. I have also found that since using this (combined with the rest of my skincare), I break out a lot less and I find that my skin is more even in overall tone. I love the consistency of this and you really only need one tiny pump for your entire face. I have mine for 8 months and I will probably need to repurchase in a month or so. This stuff lasts! I love it and it's great for all skin types. I just wish it wasn't in a glass bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by DebL66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am surprised at how much I love this product. Just two small drops covers your whole face, so although it isn't cheap, it should last a long time. The texture is at first a little odd...sort of slippery like egg whites...but it quickly sinks in to a matte finish. I have noticed a huge difference in the texture and softness of my skin, and my sunscreen applies so much smoother when layered over this product. Definitely improves the clarity of my skin. I also notice that my face doesn't get shiny over the course of the day when I use this product. The light fresh Aveda smell makes this a pleasure to use and the pump packaging is nice too.

I use this under my sunscreen in the morning and under my night moisturizer on evenings I don't use Renova. I love the way my skin feels since using this product and how it makes a nice, light, slightly mattifying primer before sunscreen. I don't wear foundation but I would imagine this would make a nicer primer before putting that on too.

Will definitely repurchase, this has become a must have in my skin care routine.