July 29, 2014 | 1111 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Layered Cake Gloss in Wedding Cake

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ting2

This is my favorite lipgloss from BB. I love the scent (think strawberry shortcake...yummy!) It goes on smoothly with the prettiest shimmers with a hint of pink to it. Definitely brightens up my lips really well. Plus, I got it on sale for like a dollar! What a steal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 10:55:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale at target for like $1.50 which is awesome and even though I love this product, it should be called strawberry shortcake instead of wedding cake! I was hoping for a more foody, or even vanilla flavor, but this is plain strawberry.
Anyway- on the up side: This is one of the best lipglosses from BB, and I've tried them all. The texture is smooth, and not at all sticky, and it goes on clear with the prettiest bit of shimmer. The packaging is a bit weird, but I like it because it's different. I call it my lipgloss with balls [LOL]. I also like to wear this over Avon's flavor saver balm in strawberry. It increases the lasting power and the flavor! I definitely want to try all of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not quite sure what to make of the scent, but it does smell delicious! Not really a wedding cake, but perhaps a strawberry cake with a hint of banana? Goes on a very, very sheer red with tons of shimmer. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 12:13:00 AM More reviews by takeitfromme73

These are so cool! Who else makes a Wedding Cake flavored lip gloss? This smells really close to Strawberry, rather than Wedding Cake- but still has enough sweetness to smell like a Wedding Cake. Hydrates lips while leaving them shimmery and glossy. I'm really going to miss the Layered Cake Glosses!!! :(...