July 26, 2014 | 1003 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Cherry Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's hard to say that I wouldn't buy this product again, but honestly I probably wouldn't. It's a nice color, a very white-pink which is lovely for highlighting on the brow bone, but I am not in love with this shade. It's nice to have around but I definitely don't use it every day or consider it a must-have.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupwoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros
1. Gorgeous color that lasts all day.
2. Very pigmented, a little goes a very long way.

Cons
1. Slightly chalky consistency so you will need to use a primer (that eliminates fallout completely).
2. Expensive: $17 a pan.

This is one of my favorite colors to use as a highlighter. I discovered it by accident when I went looking for a shimmery light pink color to create a romantic eye look. I saw "Cherry" and thought that it might be perfect till I swatched it. While it wasn't the shimmery pink I was seeking for the look I had in mind, I knew it was perfect for a highlight. While a pale pink the in the pan, when swatched it comes off as a glowing cream color with tiny flecks of glitter. I use this constantly on my inner corners and patting it on my brow bone. I recommend using a primer with this shadow, as it is slightly chalky (please don't let this scare you as it really is only slightly) and there is some fall out when I have used it without primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Channingx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The eyeshadow seemed quite pink in the packaging but once on the eye it was actually pretty much a white colour with pink sparkles in it. It's quite a lot of work to try and build up the colour of it so instead I just use it as a brow highlighter and a lightener to the inner corners of my eye.

I wouldn't buy this again because there is better eyeshadows out there even if it is quite a pretty colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this one. It's a very powdery light pink, with sparkles. It's good for accenting the brow bone, but it's hard to use it just by itself. You can use it with a lot of different colors. I like to use it with Grifter and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. Not my favorite, but it's still pretty good!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by HeatherF22

This eyeshadow is a white pink with tons of glitter. I love how the color looks with my shotgun eyeshadow and I had someone tell me today that it makes me look 3 yrs younger lol. This is a great light shadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

This will last for years, as i just don't use it much. Don't get me wrong, its a lovely colour and doesn't look anywhere near as pink as it seems in the pot. it looks more white on me but with a tiny hint - meaning, not as harsh as polyester bride. It has lots of sparkle but really nothing to get excited about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I do love Cherry, a sheer white pink with silver glitter, I have not and probably will not purchase. Everytime I'm at a Sephora or Ulta, I take a look at this color and sometimes put it on, but alas, it's just not enough for me to plunk down the $15 or so on this e/s. It's kind of grainy and the glitter does seem to go everywhere. My only concern is that w/ the 100+ e/s I own, that I'd only wear this maybe the first day I got it and then wouldn't reach for it again. It is pretty though. I am a very super yellow toned person, and while this is a georgeous e/s color, I think that other colors flatter me more. But, if i received this as a gift, I would gladly accept, but no, I will not be buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by princess_toasted_marshmal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful shade of baby pink. Makes a great wash. I love it! MAC NW15

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2005 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mpickens

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this shadow, used with a primer, it stays all day! Ilike to use it as a wash or highlighter. Layered, it gets a little darker, but it is a pale color. It looks great with greens and teals!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by filmgal66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow isn't very pink unless it is layered. I was expecting more of a bright shade, but on me it looks more like a glittery white with a pale pink sheen. I use this with Stila's "Tango" to get a really good pink look. Not sure if I would repurchase because if I wanted a sheer pink, I would just go with a Maybelline shadow. Fortunately, this came in a Shadowbox I purchased & not on it's own. I'll keep experimenting, maybe I can make this work better for me. As usual, UD shadows are the best on the market.