August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Rose 840

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not a moron who can't sharpen a pencil. I swear.

Every time I buy any kind of liner - lip, eye, or brow - when it comes time to sharpen the pencils they just get mangled. Every. Goddam. Time. (And I am an artist. I know how to sharpen a pencil!!)

This was beautiful color and a creamy, long-wearing formula. Too bad I ended up mashing the tips and sharpening the outside wood into a point instead.

F this. Buying retractable liners from now on, even though they are stupid-expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE if you are thinking of buying this lipliner do it! This lipliner is very versatile. I wear it with a gloss, alone as a lipstick, but my favorite has to be with a nude lipstick. This lipliner with Wet N Wild's Bare it all lipstick creates a gorgeous combo and with MAC's Myth lipstick it is the most gorgeous pink. You must buy!! I will repurchase over and over!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

With lip liners like this on the market, I'll never spend money on high end liners. This one goes great with my pink lipsticks like Viva Glam Gaga I.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Out of the NYX lip liners I have tried, this is definitely the creamiest. It's a nice base for the pink shades of lipsticks/lipglosses I have. This shade is quite warm toned and it's a colour that I find to be quite universally flattering. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Denniska

LOVE IT! This color is everything I wanted MAC In Synch to be :))) It doesn't make my lips lighter (like In Synch did, horrible color on me) or darker, just pinkier :) Such a lovely wearable shade of pink. My favourite combo for now is NYX Rose lipliner, MAC Angel lipstick and top it with NYX Beige mega shine lipgloss - the PERFECT pink pout :)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love NYX. For such an inexpensive line, they have a great variety of fun colors and great products. This lip color is bright pale pink...perfect to wear with Viva Glam Gaga, one of my favorite lipsticks. I wish this were a tiny bit thicker and creamier, but for the price, I want to try a ton of these! Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright bubble gum pink

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting

Cons: hard to find in stores, drying

This is such a pretty color. It's a bright, bubble gum and girly pink. I like to wear this alone, but a balm/gloss is required due to dryness.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Babylard

This is one of my favourite shades in the line. It is pigmented on my plummy lips and is great as a base, especially for lipsticks that are cool toned and harder to wear (MAC St. Germain etc). It is a warm bubble gum pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by TheZombiesAteMyEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Super sexy! This goes perfectly with viva glam gaga. I line my lips since i love that lip liner look, then put gaga on. It makes my lips look slightly bigger! Its not rose colored at all. Its bright bubblegum pink. Its so cheap & the pencil looks cute! Its really pigmented and smooth. I have a MAC lip liner && its super hard and not creamy. NYX liners are so much cheaper and better! I will buy again ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bobbictx

I don't use this to line my lips, but rather to color them in. It's great to use as a lip color, because it lasts a long time, and gives a great matte, light pink color. I've actually been searching for a long time for a lip liner in this exact color, so I was happy when I found this.

It's pretty much a bubblegum pink. Paired with a gloss, or alone, it's great. I would not, however, use it to line my lips, it's too pale for that.

I like the fact that it's a little dry, because the moister liners come off too easily. I detest having to reapply my lip color every 30 minutes. This lasts a long time if you use it without gloss, lipstick, or lip balm.

*Update: okay, so this is a little brighter than I originally thought, but it's still a nice color. You could mix a tiny bit of white liner with this color for the perfect pale pink. Alone it might be slightly too bright for most.