NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil - Soft Fuschia 721

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax , Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, and B.H.A. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), or D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850).

on 8/10/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Loved the colour, but it has to be sharpened frequently. It wears down so fast because it's soft. You can freeze it and it sharpens OK, but you lose some product. After using it non-stop for several days, I have realized this is not a unique shade. My Rimmel Kate Moss 45 is almost identical in shade and texture and these are both too light to use all the time. I realize now there is absolutely no need to buy this and put up with having to sharpen it frequently. There are so many chubby lip pencils that twist up now. This product is obsolete.

on 8/2/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love this color a lot... nude color... goes well on heavy eye makeup... It keeps my lips well moisturised. ..

on 3/30/2014 11:10:00 AM

I have a couple of these and since they are pretty compact, they are easy to keep in my pocket at work for a touch up. The consistency is pretty light, almost like a lip balm. Wear is on par with other lip balms, it is pretty glossy and doesn't last very long. Like the others said, the color really isn't fuschia. It comes off more as a matte, pinky, brownish nude color, not much purple, if any, comes through when it is applied, although I've noticed that if I've been re-applying and wearing it all day, that my lips are stained more of a pinky, purplish color when I remove it. I also own this pencil in the shade pecan and the colors are very similar with pecan being a little browner. I haven't had any issues with the caps breaking or coming off with either of my pencils so far. I prefer the jumbo lip pencils that twist up rather than ones like these NYX that need to be sharpened. Unlike regular eyeliners or lip pencils,these jumbo lip pencils are very soft and leave a mess in my sharpener that I have to dig out when I need to restore the point. I'll purchase again when I'm done because the price is right (I always stock up at Ulta when NYX is BOGO 50% off) and the color suits me very well.

on 11/24/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love it! I've been looking for the perfect nude lip pencil and this is my go to product when I want to achieve a soft nude lip, as flesh toned ones make me look like a corpse. I was surprised by the name because it is definitely not fuchsia. Its more of a mid-toned berry with brown undertones. Its nice and moisturizing, which is probably why it doesn't wear too long, so if youre looking for a lip product you wont have to touch up throughout the day this isn't it. Also, the plastic lid is awful so be prepared to make this product live in a small plastic baggy for the rest of its life. Especially if you plan on throwing it in your makeup bag. Overall I really do love this product and its become a staple in my makeup collection.

on 11/3/2013 10:20:00 AM

The cap keeps coming off so i push a little too hard and it broke. This color is a nude pink. I wear it to work. Doesnt dry the lips but doesnt last like other brands.

on 6/7/2013 11:13:00 AM

Brilliant product - worst packaging on the face of this planet. I bought several colors and loved them all. They are pigmented, apply nicely, and last. The cap is a total piece of death crap which caused a huge mess in my makeup bag because it would not stay on. It wasn't a fluke as they were all crap.

I threw them all out during the holidays. The reason I am writing this review now is because I just pulled out my little mirror and it STILL has lipstick all in the grooves. I have never dismissed a product solely based on packaging before this disappointment. I would give this amazing product 1 lippie just for the packaging. :-(

on 5/3/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I would say it's pink with brown undertones. It's not exactly suitable for summer, but it's very, very neutral. I liked how easy it was work with. The color applied smoothly and did not feather. It's fairly moisturizing and creamy - but not overly so as to be uncomfortable. I've had this for a year, and it hasn't gone bad (which I found to be a problem with the other products I brought from NYX).

There's no smell. The packaging's not that great, but it's definitely serviceable.

on 3/1/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Found out about this little gem through reviews here on MA. This has become my go-to lipstick. Not quite sure how to describe the color but it's not even close to a fuschia! Texture is creamy yet sheer enough that the color changes on me depending on which color I line & fill-in my lips in w/ 1st. On it's own it's a brownish, warm pinkish-peach (as oppossed to peachy-pink) w/ a hint of shimmer. Not great staying power and pretty sloppy as a liner but for the price, who cares!

on 11/26/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

comes off very mauve/nude on my pigmented lips. formula is SO smooth! great lip pencil for the buck. bought at ulta. definitely NOT fuschia. i cant wear this alone but its great for blanking out the lips. i top with a pink gloss.

on 11/8/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this color I love this pencil I love it! What a perfect shade for fall and winter. I wish the staying power was a bit better, but the color pay off is fabulous. I love these pencils and want more. The soft fushia is my favorite for sure