October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this great stuff. I have used this product for years and years on my dry and thick cuticles. I do my own nails 99% of the time to save money and because I don't trust nail salons. A friend of mine ended up with a really nasty infection from a nail and I don't want to do there!

I keep a bottle of this in my desk at work and apply it at least once a day. Keeping my cuticles moisturized helps me enormously when I'm doing my own mani's & pedi's. I get results that look just as professional as the nail salons achieve.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Works very well. I like the brush applicator. Product lasts for very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I hadn't already discovered my CND Solar Oil, this stuff would be HG. It sinks into the skin nice and fast. I like the brush it comes with and the slender bottle it comes in. When I smell it, I don't really smell anything. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. This is some great stuff! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by emrubfal

Saved my nails! My cuticles used to be so dry; they would peel, and get red/bloody and irritated on a regular basis. My nails were never terrible, but they would peel and crack and feel dry. Moisturizing my hands on a regular basis, using cuticle cream, or "hydrating" nail polishes never seemed to do the trick. This oil was finally what did it for me! I've only been using it for about a month, everyday, and my nails look and feel so much better! Best of all, my cuticles and nail beds are no longer irritated, but are smooth and look awesomely healthy. Great product. Easy to use. Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this for yrs. I loved the brush applicator & that it was ETF. The product can serve as a cheaper dupe of other cuticle oils. After using, my nails split less & became stronger. My cuticles became softer & more hydrated.

However, even though this is cheap I switched b/c I kept reading on MUA about the benefits of using straight oils (e.g. jojoba) instead. I mixed a few oils together as a DIY cuticle oil. After using the DIY blend my nails & cuticles look & feel the same as they did with the SH oil. Overtime the DIY route is cheaper than repurchasing the SH oil

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by NellieX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Complete crap. It not only doesn't make my cuticles feel any softer, it actually makes them feel harder, and they begin to split, resulting in painful hang-nails. I was so stoked to find this, thinking my dry nasty cuticles would be gone. Nope. It's a useless product, the only good thing about it is the packaging, and the fact that I only wasted $8 on it. I'm buying the Dior Creme Abricot, and tossing this junk in the trash where it belong.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially, this product was great. It moisturized my cuticles well so that my skin wasn't "raggedy." However, after continued use, it made my cuticles hard and dry. I decided to switch to plain olive oil instead of this treatment. I simply emptied the bottle and refilled it with olive oil. That did the trick. This SH oil actually has alcohol in it. I believe the alcohol was the source of the problem. I'm sure it will work for those that have normal skin. My skin is terribly dry, unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Jinsoh

Product did not do anything for me. I had better luck with the Burt's Bees cuticle cream, so will go back to that after I finish this bottle. I do have pretty dry and beat up cuticles, as I rock climb from time to time, and I found that this cuticle oil was simply not moisturizing enough. I do like the nail polish-like brush applicator, which makes the oil easier to apply, but in the end, I just need something more moisturizing. Someone with less jacked up nails than I may have better luck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

LOVE this!!!!
I've been using this for years and its wonderful! My cuticles never look nasty & dry.

I use this through out the day and apply right before bed.I also apply this and then use a good hand lotion too during the day.

A little goes a long way and the bottle seems like it lasts forever lol
I will never be w/out this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by KellyCrash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!! I've bought it several times over the years. The ony reason I can remember replacing it is because a. i spilled it or the bottle leaked & b. lost it. This will last FOREVER! It is great stuff. My cuticles were looking dry and raggedy before I bought this again. No amount of lotion applying will do what this does. This is awesome stuff.

For those of you who don't like it because it's oily. I put some on my cuticles, massage it in & then I apply hand lotion. Works great!!!