December 22, 2014 | 1851 users online

Pressed Powders - Borghese - Powder Milano-Translucent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ae0003

Was looking for a powder WITHOUT mineral oil and I tried this one. SA recommended the translucent color which I questioned at the time, but after wearing it, I see she was right. Very nice coverage...feels silky and I don't seem to be pulling the blotting papers out as often. Lovely package and brush. Uh-oh. Just realized this posting is in the pressed powder category; obviously, I'm reviewing the loose version. Sorry about that. :>0

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:35:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Borghese is a recent discovery for me due to the "evils" of Ebay..Nevertheless, I am impressed with the texture of Borghese's powders. This powder comes in a beautiful, mirrored, gold case. The compact is very elegant to look at and I could see pulling this out during a nice evening out. The powder is translucent and light in texture. I had no problems with caking and the powder does not leave any noticeable color. However, this powder has a light scent to it which I am not fond of. I prefer no scent at all if possible..However, the compact and texture is pretty enough that I can let that annoyance slide. Sexy compact with a glamourous feel to it.