Lumene Matt Touch Balancing Moisturizer

3.7

on 5/23/2008 10:04:00 AM

I don't know if there is anyone out there who can shed some light on this, but I tried this product a couple of years ago and loved it! My skin gets v. oily mid-day and despite it being the least expensive moisturizer i've tried - it was also the most effective, totally matte almost all day. Anyway, I have been wildly searching for this product for almost a year and it's nowhere to be found (in Connecticut, U.S. anyway!) Does anyone know where i can find it??

on 11/3/2007 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first moisturizer I found that doesn't make my oily skin greasier looking & doesn't make me break out so I finally found a keeper.

on 10/27/2007 3:49:00 PM

My skin is normal/combo and i used to use Nivea alcohol-free toner, which was pretty good. When it ran out, i took a chance with this toner because Lumene in general has been really great and no regrets here! My skin feels silky and matte all day and I love how easy the cap opens!

on 1/22/2007 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It has a light and airy scent that is very pleasant.
The packaging is great - doesn't waste product, portable.
I use this 5 minutes after cleansing and then wait 5 more before applying makeup.
It is perfect for my weird skin (oily, dry). I feel like my skin tone has evened out since I have started using it. Will definitely repurchase.

*update*

I stopped using this when my skin started to freak out. I'm not sure if this was the culprit but it does have some petrol chemicals in it that traditionally irritate my sensitive skin. I will probably continue to use on my t-zone.

on 11/16/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product seemed very promising to me, and very cheap too, so I had to buy it. Sadly, it caused my sensitive skin to get a rash. Either that or a magically got many small whiteheads all over my t-zone and chin. I hope that's not the case. Ah, oh well. Just a warning -- test this product out first before using it like I did!

on 10/18/2006 7:06:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! Keeps skin looking wonderfully fresh and is an excellent base for foundation. I have not found anything from more expensive brands that compares. Packaging is also very convenient and travel-friendly. Pair this with the matt touch balancing foundation and throw them both in your purse and you are ready for anything, even trans-atlantic flights.

on 4/11/2006 3:55:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer for leaving me feeling like I did use moisturizer but I don't look like it. I don't have to wait very long at all to be able to put my makeup on, and it seems to help keep the oil at bay. UPDATE 9/06 I still like this, but I need a little more moisture.

on 3/31/2006 10:04:00 PM

Good moisturizer if you have super oily skin. Won't take away all the oil, but helps. I've been blotting less since I started using this.

on 3/3/2006 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this a few times, but my skin doesnīt like it. I donīt know why. After like 2-3h my skin is oily again. Best thing about it is that is cheap

on 11/5/2005 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great find. I'm so oily I'd call myself greasy, and after using this product I immediately noticed a marked decrease in oil production during the day. In fact, I didn't really have to blot through out the day. My only negative is that it doesn't contain sunscreen, but adding that might make it a bit more greasy, so I can't hold it against the product too much. I'll definitely repurchase. Keeps the other areas of my face hydrated.