Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not very good facial wash, does make skin bit smoother but does nothing for blackheads. The smell is a bit odd as well I suppose you could get used to it. But I wouldn't recommend this product, I think for facial washes the Body Shop would have better ones for acne/blackheads. Bottom line, if you have blackheads don't get it, it really doesn't do much.

on 5/17/2015 2:54:00 AM

I've used this scrub for a while now and i feel as tho it gives a good clean feeling to my pores and blackheads seem to diminish a little.I would say using a weekly mask is good with this also.All in all it gets my skin clean and it feels smooth afterwards.I really enjoy the beads and the fragrance.

on 4/17/2015 4:24:00 PM

Not great for sensitive skin, although it is very refreshing otherwise. The perfume is very strong, overall would not recommend.

on 10/30/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using this for the past 3 months and while it made my face feeling clean, i've just realised it made my pores bigger!

on 10/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Have used this for over 2 years nothing else and I must say it keeps my skin feeling soft and so far have not had any complaints!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Made my blackheads worse !!! and did nothing for my skin, would not repurchase

on 12/22/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Didn't eliminate anything... Not to mention it was messy!

on 12/7/2013 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product broke me out something chronic. I went back to it several times but still had the same problem. I would get really sore, cystic acne. It was the only new product in my skin care regime and makeup routine so I'm confident it was this product. I was surprised as I've used Neutrogena products in the past with no similar issues, and I wouldn't say I have particularly sensitive skin. Weird. In a nutshell, I won't be using up the bottle, I'll probably pass it on to a friend and see if they have better luck.

on 9/29/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Alright, so let me start out with I used to HATE this product, when I first got it, it made no difference in my skin whatsoever, so I stopped using this. After running out of my other face scrub, I decided to give this one another try, and I totally had different thoughts. I usually scrub this on my face, let it sit for a couple minutes and then wash it off, and my face feels refreshed and the rough scrub makes me feel like I truly did get all of the "gunk" and buildup my face had. This scrub also did help prevent the blackheads from coming up, BUT if I ran out of this product, I probably wouldn't rush to go get it because I think there MAY be better products.

on 7/28/2013 1:31:00 AM

I asked a skin care professional about the invisible bumps on my forehead, and he told me they were blackheads. So I changed my cleanser to this specifically for blackheads and it actually made my forehead smoother and got rid of the bumps. After using this I found that my face is softer.

Popular Scrubs