December 18, 2014 | 973 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Been using this for the past 3 months and while it made my face feeling clean, i've just realised it made my pores bigger!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Ashley16ac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have used this for over 2 years nothing else and I must say it keeps my skin feeling soft and so far have not had any complaints!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my blackheads worse !!! and did nothing for my skin, would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't eliminate anything... Not to mention it was messy!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product broke me out something chronic. I went back to it several times but still had the same problem. I would get really sore, cystic acne. It was the only new product in my skin care regime and makeup routine so I'm confident it was this product. I was surprised as I've used Neutrogena products in the past with no similar issues, and I wouldn't say I have particularly sensitive skin. Weird. In a nutshell, I won't be using up the bottle, I'll probably pass it on to a friend and see if they have better luck.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

Alright, so let me start out with I used to HATE this product, when I first got it, it made no difference in my skin whatsoever, so I stopped using this. After running out of my other face scrub, I decided to give this one another try, and I totally had different thoughts. I usually scrub this on my face, let it sit for a couple minutes and then wash it off, and my face feels refreshed and the rough scrub makes me feel like I truly did get all of the "gunk" and buildup my face had. This scrub also did help prevent the blackheads from coming up, BUT if I ran out of this product, I probably wouldn't rush to go get it because I think there MAY be better products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by annacakes

I asked a skin care professional about the invisible bumps on my forehead, and he told me they were blackheads. So I changed my cleanser to this specifically for blackheads and it actually made my forehead smoother and got rid of the bumps. After using this I found that my face is softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by hershieowef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have tried everything i can (within my budget) to get rid of blackheads - nose pore strips, peel off masks, heating gels, extractor tools, etc.. even elmers's glue! usually the bad boys disappear for a few days, then they come back! i kinda lost hope at one point..

then i ran out of my HG cleanser and when i went to the mall to repurchase it, it was out of stock at the time. it's a blessing in disguise because i picked this up instead, initially just to use it until my baby's in stock again. but now i'm almost done with this and i gotta say i'm definitely repurchasing this!! this is now my new HG cleanser!

why?
- it got rid of my blackheads for good. by "for good" i mean while im using this product. i dont know if after i finish up my current tube the blackheads will reappear. but i love looking at my face in the mirror up close and finding not a single blackhead in sight.
- it also prevented my skin from producing excessive amount of sebum!! i can say the oiliness drastically decreased! i might have to change my skin status from oily to normal now!
- i have acne prone skin, but this bad boy helped keep the pimples at bay with its considerable amount of salicylic acid.
- i dont have to waste my money on nose strips and all those things i have used before that really didnt woork as well as this does!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AshleyGLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this awhile ago, during one of my must-take-care-of-my-skin fads, but it was chucked in a drawer & forgotten about til I ran out of my usual face wash & decided to give it a try. I've been using it for about 2 months now & while I don't think the product does anything to blackheads which are already there, it certainly helps prevent more appearing. I usually have trouble with products like this because of my eczema but it leaves my face feeling soft & fresh, no flaky patches or tightness. Overall I would buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyShaker

I brought this scrub around 2 months ago and have been using it twice a day everyday ever since. I decided that now would be a good time to write a review since ive given it a decent ammount of testing time.
Overall its an okay scrub, the main problem is that it didnt acctually get rid of my blackheads but i do think it prevented more coing back. if i were to get rid of all those cretins on my nose and chin area then this would be a fairly effective prevention of the coming up.
I think i would repurchase but not in a hurry, im still looking for that HG product for my blackheads