Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

My bf's sister uses this, and I borrowed some while we were on vacation- it doesn't clear blackheads very much, but it is a great exfoliator. Made my skin really smooth. It has a nice smell that I can't really describe LOL, and it just made my face super soft. I regularly use the "Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Cleanser/Mask" which also helps clear up whiteheads and exfoliate. Unfortunately, not very good at clearing blackheads, but if you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate really well, and clear whiteheads then this is for you. Side note: Try not to use it every day, because it's not very gentle.

This is amazing. This made my skin so soft the first time I used this. I couldn't stop touching my face. (That's not good since you transfer dirt from your hands to your face.) Though this doesn't removing blackheads at all. It still does what a scrub is supposed to do.

The smell is a bit strong but I can deal with it. The scrub beads are really small so that it feels gentle on your face. Parts of your face its hard to feel the actual scrubbing. The creamy-ish texture of it is very smooth and not sticky on the face like some other scrubs I've tried in the past.

Overall, half a thumbs up!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product does nothing for blackheads but I found that it does help whiteheads and makes your skin nice and smooth, and has a cooling effect. Its an OK product but it doesn't do what it says sadly.

I've used this scrub for a while now and i feel as tho it gives a good clean feeling to my pores and blackheads seem to diminish a little.I would say using a weekly mask is good with this also.All in all it gets my skin clean and it feels smooth afterwards.I really enjoy the beads and the fragrance.

Not great for sensitive skin, although it is very refreshing otherwise. The perfume is very strong, overall would not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using this for the past 3 months and while it made my face feeling clean, i've just realised it made my pores bigger!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Have used this for over 2 years nothing else and I must say it keeps my skin feeling soft and so far have not had any complaints!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Made my blackheads worse !!! and did nothing for my skin, would not repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Didn't eliminate anything... Not to mention it was messy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product broke me out something chronic. I went back to it several times but still had the same problem. I would get really sore, cystic acne. It was the only new product in my skin care regime and makeup routine so I'm confident it was this product. I was surprised as I've used Neutrogena products in the past with no similar issues, and I wouldn't say I have particularly sensitive skin. Weird. In a nutshell, I won't be using up the bottle, I'll probably pass it on to a friend and see if they have better luck.