Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 7/29/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Color: poor range, had to buy two and mix to get my shade. Very ashy in my opinion. The color of an undereye concealer should be pink/peach/yellow to actually help with the darkness.

Coverage: medium. Not enough for my dark undereyes.

Wear: it moves a bit, but at least it does not dry out the undereye area, does not make you look older.

Overall, there are much better out there, it did not conceal enough.

on 7/25/2015 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with the reviewer who said that this looks like the packaging for a hemorrhoid cream! LOL, so true. This is a purchase that I made while browsing in Ulta one day. The sales associate convinced me that it would be a better concealer than something from MAC. So, given the claims that it covers tattoos, I thought I'd go for it. I have very dark under eye circles so I need a good concealer for that area. This concealer misses the mark. I was color matched by the sales associate, but I still feel like the color I have is too light (beige). There's only three colors. This is not a good concealer for under your eyes. It can definitely crease, it has to be blended very well or it will will very odd when it tries. You only need a small amount, but the biggest problem I have is that it doesn't live up to its claim of covering my under eye circles. I think this could work well as a good blemish concealer, but I'll stick to my Hard Candy Glamoflauge for under eyes. This stuff is too expensive and doesn't work well enough for me.

To get through the boring stuff, I like the packaging, hygienic and dispensing it is easy, clean and controllable.
You get a hefty amount of product as you really do not need very much, so the price tag justifies how long this will last. I was using it for over three months, every day, to cover a lot of skin issues (essentially like a foundation) and barely made my way through half the tube before i lost it.
It is not full coverage, it isn't opaque enough to cover very red spots, but will cover mild redness. Super around the eyes, really creamy and easily spreadable, drying to something that won't smudge away or sink into wrinkles. It is brightening some how, easy to disguise mild blemishes, but then brightens the skin. People often would act surprised when i told them i was wearing makeup or i'd just have comments saying how i good i looked that day etc etc.
The only downside is that it did break me out a little. Not too badly, but it just aggravated my skin which is why i won't repurchase.

I would actually recommend something better for those who don't mind the expense and really need something high-full coverage that works better than dermablend and this which has actually improved my skin three-fold. This is the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Snhancer, it also has far more shades than this concealer as my last issue was that it was either too light, but the next one was too dark. The KA has shades that fit from the lightest alabaster skin tones to the darkest ebony and everything in between.

on 4/19/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Not much on concealers but this is a better one than some. Moisturizer a must. My skin is realitively dry these days so it does not go on as smoothly as I would like and shows flakes and crease after a couple of hours. Not as drying as IT Bye Bye Coverage is ok, does not clog pores ony the reason I would possibly buy again. Also use the foundation I like it better. Maybe not the products fault but my skin in all fairness.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a product I would have never tried had it not been recommended to me by a coworker. It's one of the only concealers I've ever used under my eyes and it did not crease whatsoever. It's very natural looking and wonderful for cover the pesky little blemishes and imperfections that are only made more obvious on my very fair skin. I honestly believe this is my holy grail!

on 1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I do like this concealer a lot. I think the trouble people find in covering acne or other skin complaints is that i find it has a 'brightening' quality. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my Nars creamy concealer, except that the finish isn't as powdery (i hate that).
The coverage is pretty good, out of five i'd say 3/4, but definitely better than Mac pro wear concealer which was a total let down in that respect of covering redness!
you can wear this dotted under the eyes down the nose, chin and either side of the nose, and just blend it out instead of wearing foundation for a really beautiful flawless look.
I have this in light and i'm an NC15/20, it works if i use it as a highlighter and am covering a few flaws, but it's just too pale by a smidge, so if i had to choose again i'd buy a beige.
I think this concealer is perfect for night, because of how perfect it makes your skin look, but for day time, i think i prefer something slightly more translucent like YSL touche eclat (yes i know it's not a "concealer", but it works).
The price is pretty steep, but i don't regret buying it, it hasn't broken my skin out at all and is useful for the occasional spot. If you're looking for something to cover really bad acne, you can try this, but i'd opt for something even more cement like the Kevin Aucoin pot which will last you forever.

on 7/29/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used Almay Clear Complexion concealer for years, but about one year ago I decided there must be something better out there. I have literally tried every concealer recommended for blemishes/red marks/blood vessels/PIH that Ulta, Target, Walgreens, Paula's Choice, Clinique, and Sephora sell.

This was working ok for a while; the color match was ok and pretty neutral (less yellow that even the lightest shades from Laura Geller, Clinique, DermaBlend, and drugstore concealers--which is always my problem). It does blend pretty well and doesn't dry so quickly you can't afford to make mistakes (like Maybelline Superstay or DermaBlend). It is also less greasy than Dermablend (stick form) and many stick concealers that offer fuller coverage.

What was disappointing is that the "slip" is so high that it was difficult to work with. It's very liquidy--not like water, but like a slippery bubble-less soap almost. Very silicone-y. It didn't feel like it ever set, so layering over blemishes and blood vessels was very difficult. I therefore could not achieve anything beyond light-medium coverage.

This is an ok concealer, but it's just not worth $22 to me.

on 6/21/2014 6:43:00 PM

I bought this product I think from Lovelyskin.com or Ulta.com in the Light and Beige colors.

It was highly rated on www.makeupalley.com, but it does not cover age spots, tiny discolorations, or tiny broken capillaries. They just show through since it is not highly pigmented.

The best concealer I have found is the YELLOW Physicans Formula Concealer in the two-color tube--not the concealer stick.

Bought Elf Cover Everything Concealer in Yellow, and it was too transparent with no coverage. Maybe it would work for the under-eye area.

Also, wasted money on Ben Nye's MediaPro Mellow Yellow MY-2 NORMAL concealer. It was too gold for my medium toned skin. Maybe it would work on dark tanned skin.

on 4/15/2014 11:17:00 AM

Awesome product
This is a truly good product. Idon't have any blemishes, dark circles or any other problem on my face except few freckles on my cheek bone and nose.. I hate any cosmetic on my face as it hides the natural glow of my skin. I tried many drug store and high end product to hide those freckles but all the products seemed to be kind of unnatural on my face..By going through several positive reviews on this product I ordered it on strawberry net and it really did work the way i wanted it to be.. natural, blended well with my skin and the freckles were gone !!!. Covers amazingly well! Will definitely re-order!

on 3/29/2014 2:15:00 PM

This is a very good concealer packed hygienically in a tube.I use it for under eyes and a few age spots.No matter how much I use (it can be layered )it never creases or looks cakey under eyes and covers darkness well.Once it's set that's it for the day.I'm 57.Finding a concealer to cover darkness is easy,but when you get to a certain age and have lines around eyes it's a whole new ball game. This delivers on both counts.Spf 15, an added bonus.I've used countless concealers over the years and this is one of the best I've come across.I find this effective with or without powder.I use this in beige and it's a perfect match for my NW 15/20 skin.No pink or peach in this it's a true beige. Highly recommended for mature skins.

Top Rated Exuviance Products