December 22, 2014 | 1140 users online

Moisturizers - Got 2 Be - Face Defense Moisturizer spf 15

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mascha

I LOVE THIS! First of all, I could not find a drugstore moisturizer with spf. I found this one and decided to try it.. and I looooove it! It's so smooth and feels so good on my skin. It's about $10 here but I guess that's not too expensive for a drugstore moisturizer. AND it has SPF! Yippee!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I read, I drove, I found...I bought! For years I never wore a moisturizer on my oily skin - what a mistake! This stuff is fabulous, and a pleasure to use. My makeup (powder foundation) looks SO much better, lasts longer . . . NO additional oilies as I feared. And the pretty pink tube matches my room & vanity! I'm sold . . . thanks, MUA.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff absorbs well, a little goes a long way, but not enough moisture for my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2004 9:58:00 AM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this! Its so light and creamy like its whipped! It just feels so cute! that aside - this is a nice, light, cheap lotion with spf 15. A winner in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LazyGirl02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Big Lots for about $2, and I am really impressed. It's a light, non-oily formula that smells slightly citrusy. It might look greasy at first, but it was fine when I blended it in more. Pretty great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Big Lots for like $1.99. I am absolutely anal about using sunscreen everyday, and am always looking for something new. My skin can be pretty dry, especially in the winter, so I use another moisturizer under this and it works like a charm - no shine, great hydration. I would buy this again, especially if I could find it at such a good price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because my face was getting really dry and flaky. I couldn't decide between this one and another but I chose this one because of the spf 15. I like it because of the amount you get (4 fl. oz.), the price ($2), the spf, and the fact that my skin is no longer dried out. I only dislike it because this seems to make my face shinier so I won't be using this in the summer. I am neutral about the scent- at first I thought it was grapefruit, now I'm not sure. This won't break out your skin because it is oil-free. And it is not tested on animals. All things considered, I would give it a four and I'll think about buying it again.