July 29, 2014 | 2026 users online

Moisturizers - Skinceuticals - Skin Firming Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mo22duffy

Not very moisturizing and made me break out. I do like some of the other Skinceuticals products (AOX 15 C/A.G.E for eyes). Will try A.G.E Interrupter (in sample form) next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by fima17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I work with a plastic surgeon's office that carries the Skinceuticals line and have over the past 6 months been playing around with all of the products. I've become a huge fan of the line because of their use of high quality ingredients in there products. I used to have sensitive, fickle skin but I can use just about any product in there line without any breakouts/reactions.
I chose the Skin Firming Cream as my primary night time moisturizer. I have mid-20s skin and wanted to combat early environmental skin damage (too much tanning in the southern sun and now living in the blistery cold climate of NYC). I find the product goes on smoothly and has a tightening effect on my skin. My skin has become drier in the past year or so and my foundation would show the dry skin. After using this for only a few nights, I don't have the tell-tale dry spots. I'm loving this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by chococakehk

I used this at night time as this is too much in day time, not sure what it does...

I use after my phyto corrective /B5gel as I did not see any result yet

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kristinusvi

I LOVE this moisturizer! It's $100+, but hands down the best one I have ever used. Makes your skin feel like velvet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by katgut

I used a bottle of this product last winter applied at night after C E Ferulic and liked it although I didn't find it ground breaking as some of the other reviews imply. The consistency is great and it helped my skin feel less greasy after the C E Ferulic which has a sticky texture. I woudn't use this product alone -- I don't think it does that much on its own and it's not really a moisturizer -- I think its best used on top of one of the Skinceuticals corrective products.

The downside of course is that at $110/bottle it's an expensive compliment. Also the design of the bottle makes it hard to get the remaining 10% of the lotion out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ambika74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The science behind this is extraordinary. The chief ingredient is titrated extract of centella asiatica. This stuff is shown in clinical trials to boost collagen production--it produces more than double the collagen as stable vitamin C in clinical trials. Not only that, it improves the quality of collagen. Other powerful ingredients too. It is not a moisturizer--and there is no way I would pay so much money to *moisturize* my skin. The cream itself is thick and emollient. Will never be without it. Only a few weeks and there is clearly a difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by LBinNH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Major party pooper here! My Esthetician recommended that I use this and I bought it from her for $95.00. I don't have the heart to tell her that it does absolutely nothing for my skin. I am so disappointed especially because I paid so much. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin looks dull and it certainly doesn't look firm... although I don't believe that any skin cream can truly "firm" your skin. I don't know what gives???

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by StellaCH

i have been using La prairie for 4 years now with great results. I have tried a lot of products mainly high end. Skinceuticals is the only range that comes very close to giving me the same benefits as LP. Almost as good and SO much cheaper. I love this cream, no break outs, no complains. My skin looks good after using this but i prefer renew oily to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jilliane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ditto on the reviews that Skinceuticals creates luminous skin! I have tried quite a few of their products and this is one of my favorites (along with the Cleansing Cream and Toner and Serum 10). I will definately buy this again. This is not a moisturizer, per se, but a treatment and I am skill trying to find a true moisturizer by Skinceuticals (the ones I've used so far, B5 Hydrating gel, Emollience and Nightime-something-or-other haven't been SUPER impressive) to cap off my regime by Skinceuticals.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by arikboi76

I decided to also write a review seeing that the reviewer below gave it only one star but raves about it. I love this product. I use it over my skinceuticals CE ferulic antioxidant, followed by ombrelle sunscreen (w/ mexoryl), then mary kay mattifier. The overall effect, FLAWLESS LINELESS SHADOWLESS skin. This combination is perfect for me. Protects from the sun, environment, smog, etc. while making my skin look absolutely kissable!!!