October 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama 5 day nail color

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by tonkoffu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the Fruit Juice 150 and I love it! The colour is like a blood red and very vibrant. I applied a base coat and only needed one layer of polish (no top coat!). I've had it on for a few days now and theres barely any chips (only near the tips and its hardly noticeable). Check out my photo here: https://craylife.jux.com/923158

Highly recommend. I purchased it at my local priceline for $2.50 (it was on sale). Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own 5 colors from the Maybelline Colorama collection and I have never been disappointed by any of them. The colors are rich and on your nails they look just like they look in the bottle. Some of them are more opaque than others, but layering is also not a problem, taking in mind how incredibly fast they dry. With a good top coat, my manicure lasts up to a week using these polishes, and I'm quite rough on my nails. I've had all of them for almost a year now and none of them show any signs of drying. They are really cheep, but in my opinion, their quality matches some of the high-end brand nail polish quality, plus they're easy to get your hands on :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Over the years i had many shades of those Maybelline Colorama nail colors.This is often in sale so i get few shades for 1euro ,also my favorite non colored based coat.This are very inexpensive,easy to get,nice shades,of course i would like it to see new onces for each seson but always are same.I can keep the polish for 1week on nails with a good quality topcoat.Really nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by amakeupmistress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

they totally nailed it!!! hehehe.
There's a colour in there for everyone...and every me!!! Thjese are not bad at all: colourwise they are funny and frivolous, cool and cute; the bottles are the perfect size; the price is spot on; they last long enough to have fun with, but you'll want to swap colours often...because you can! They're not scratch-resistant, but the don't chip that easily, so if you're a goody goodgirl with your nails, they'll last 3 to 5 days... but who wants such a commitment anyway!?! Easy and cheap to chop and change, and they don't stain your nail. All good in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I tried two of these and they're both ok, easy to apply and they last a minimum of 4 days without chipping. 70 Ballerina works really nice for a simple french manicure. I'm definitely going to buy it again and again. Can't say the same about 80 Electric blue, which looks amazing in the bottle but seems a bit freaky against my pale skin...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I brought the shade: Fruit roll up, which is a bright pink bubblegum-like shade. I wore it alot last year on my toes, but the bottle has now thickened so had to toss it. They last quite long. About 4 days before it started to chip. However they will last longer with a top-coat. Will buy more of these in different shades. They are more affordable to replace if they thicken. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by fifinella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These nail polishes are super cheap (I pay less than 2$ for mine) and last forever. Plus they come in tons of fun colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have one of these nail nail polishes in Vibrant Fuchsia and let me tell you, they last much more than five days! The color selection of the Maybelline Coloramas is wide and vast and contains many gorgeous shades. The quality of the polishes is amazing- they stay put for two weeks easily- and finally, they are thick and loaded with color- one only needs one coat to get excellent color payoff. Not only will I buy these cheap gems, I will also stock up on back-ups!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think we must have got the US's old stock as as so often happens here at the bottom of the world. We don't have the 5 day version yet. The first shades I tried were faulty and the bottles only looked 3/4 full. I notice that those old bottles have been recently replaced, and the new bottles look 90% full, so the fresh stock might be better than my experience.

Candy Apple - super glossy red but it bubbled and lumped no matter what I tried.
Lilac - dirty greyish purple and it had gloppy tacky balls in it that I had to keep picking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am amazed at how good this nail polish is, seriously! I bought 2 of these polishes because they were on sale, but having had less fortunate experiences with Maybelline nail polish (see among my reviews), I did not expect much. I got them in Peach Pie - a very transparent, peachy, gorgeos nude color - and I also tried a silvery, glittery color that I can't remember the name from the top of my head right now.
Anyway, they will last even for 2 weeks if you let them. I even had the nude one on while spending 1 full hour in the swimming pool and it was just as nice and ddin't have a single chip afterwards, which I have only ever experienced with OPI nail polish. The range of colors that I've seen is also really nice, I can hardly wait to pick up some more of these.
Overall, this is definitely one of the best polishes I tried and I will surely add some more of these to my stash along the way.